Chapter 25: What is with monsters and living in sewers?

Like A Virgin 2

Standing outside of Dr. Visyak's home, Dean presses the button on the intercom and a buzzing sound emits.

"Yes?" A voice cut through the speaker.

"Dr. Visyak. My name is Dean Winchester and this--" Dean leaned down toward the camera.

"Office hours are Monday and Friday." Dr. Visyak cut him off.

"Bobby Singer sent us." Dean tells her and it went silent. "Hello?"

"You think they hate each other?" Alexis asks, looking over at Dean as Madilyn reached over his shoulder to grab her sippy cup from Alexis.

Dean sighs, looking around as the door opened. An older blonde woman in a blue dress stepped out. "Hi."

~~~

"Bobby Singer." Dr. Visyak sighs as Dean and Alexis follow her through her house. "Tell him something for me next time you see him."

"Hmm?" Dean hum as he and Alexis stand in front of the fireplace in her office.

"Actually, just kick him in the jewels. That's more poetic." Dr. Visyak turns to lean against her desk, glass in hand.

"Sounds like you two were close." Alexis says, stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets.

"No love lost between you two, huh?" Dean adds to Alexis's sarcastic statement as the two turn to look at the doctor.

Dr. Visyak laughs. "No. Just the opposite."

"Oh?" Dean raises an eyebrow.

"Really?" Alexis asked, her interest peaked.

"That's his story to tell." Dr. Visyak tells the two. "He's the idiot. So what's this about?" She gestures to the couch, motioning for the two to sit.

"Well, ahem, ahh. . .dragons." Dean answers as he and Alexis take a seat. Madilyn wiggled out of Deans arms, plopping down between the two, stuffed duck--now named Bucket--in her arms.

"Really?" Dr. Visyak pushed off the desk, moving closer.

"What, no 12-sided-dice joke?" Dean asked.

"We can joke about them because they've disappeared." Dr. Visyak sat down in the chair across the coffee table from the hunters. "But they aren't funny. At all."

"What, dragons? Disappeared? This is all legit? Real?" Alexis asks.

"Yes, obviously."

"Well, one just flew in stateside." Dean tells her.

"Are you sure?" Dr. Visyak asks.

"Fit the lore to a T." Dean nods.

Dr. Visyak looks at the two for a few seconds. "But how? I mean, why? It's been 700 years."

"Banner crop of crazy all the way around these days, doc." Dean shrugs.

"So, you two wanna know how to kill it."

"That's right."

"Well, you need a blade."

"Perfect. We got tons of those." Alexis set a hand on her stomach as she leaned back into the couch.

"Okay." Dean clears his throat. "What kind of blade?"

"One forged with dragons' blood." Dr. Visyak answers.

"That we do not have." Alexis sighs.

"So you need one to kill one, but you gotta kill on to make one. How does that work?" Dean asks.