Chapter 26: The wall, no soul, blah, blah, blah

Unforgiven 1

"What are you watching?" Dean asks Sam as he and Alexis walk into the motel room to see the younger hunter sitting on the bed, watching TV.

"Just trying to catch up." Sam replies, turning off the Tv. "So Mel Gibson really took a turn this past year, huh?"

"Or he's possessed." Dean reaches into the fast-food bag as Alexis sat down at the table and set Madilyn on her feet. "Seriously, think about it." Dean tossed a burrito to Sam. "So I just got off the blower with Bobby."

"Oh, yeah?" Sam asks. "He got anything else on this, uh, Mother of All thing?"

Dean took of his jacket before sitting down. "Uh, no, nothing solid. He says it's quiet."

Sam phone beeped causing him to stand and move toward the bag. "Quiet like quiet, or quiet like too quiet."

"When is anything ever just quiet?" Alexis asks.

"Right." Sam sighs.

"Ooh, what about Miley?" Alexis suggests.

"Really?" Dean asked, glancing at her. After learning that they were having two more girls just a few days ago, Dean and Alexis had been bouncing names off one another ever since.

"Hey." Madilyn tapped her hand against Deans knee.

"Yeah, munchkin?" Dean asks, glancing down at her.

"Some." Madilyn eyed his food, reaching up as she pushed herself onto her tip toes.

"Right, right." Dean nodded, grabbing the second fast food bag and pulling out French fires and chicken nuggets. He used his foot to pull the chair beside his out before lifting Madilyn up and sitting her down. "Go crazy, kid."

"Hmm." Sam hum, staring at his cell.

"What?" Dean asks.

Sam tossed Dean his phone. Dean looked down and Alexis leaned toward him to see the screen. "What are these, coordinates? Who's it from?"

"I have no idea." Sam shrugs.

~~~

Dean walked back into the main room of the motel as Sam brought the phone down away from his ear as he searched up the location he'd been sent coordinates to. "Well?" Dean asks.

"Uh, Bristol, Rhode Island." Sam spins the laptop around for Dean and Alexis to see. "Where three women disappeared in the last week. Apparently, the, uh, victims seemed to vanish into thin air."

"Could be something. Who's the text from?" Dean moved toward the counter and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"I don't know. It just kept ringing."

"Well, this is weird." Alexis sighs, smiling softly up at Dean as he set a cup of coffee in front of her. "Aren't you just the sweetest?"

Dean rolled his eyes. "What's that about?"

"Could be another hunter, looking for backup, throwing us a case." Sam suggests.

"Sam, the last hunters we were around killed us." Alexis tells him. "I'm not sure they like us."

"Who knows how many hunters I met working with the Campbells, you know?" Sam shrugs. "They might be behind it. But I think we should go."

"Oh, wait, we're gonna drop everything?" Dean asks, leaning against the counter.

"Dude, two minutes ago you weren't doing anything but arguing with Alex about baby names and making plans for date night."

"Hmm, we sound so normal. It's frightening." Alexis chuckles as Madilyn stirred before curling up and returning to sleep.