Chapter 32: You're lucky I don't tie you down now

The French Mistake 3

Alexis let out a breath, setting a hand on her baby bump. She still had four months to go, she just prayed she made it. Alexis sat down after finally getting Madilyn to sleep. "So, you know where Eden is, what she wants?" She asked.

"No, but I know that she'll kill you as soon as she can." Eric tells her. "And pulling someone from hell is harder than it looks, so I'd rather you not die again."

"Trust me, I'd rather not die too."

"Well, as long as you and everyone you're around consistently hidden from angels, demons and the like, you should be okay for the most part." Eric explains. "It'll be harder for her to track you."

~~~

"Maybe we can't get out of earth number 2 right now, but the least we can do is get the hell out of the Canadian part." Dean says to Sam as they walk through set, passing by a large green screen. "If I hear one more conversation about hockey, I'm gonna puke."

The brothers stop once reaching an 'alleyway' that split off into three different directions. "Wait, wait." Dean began.

"This way." Sam went to the left.

"No, no, no. It's this way." Dean kept walking straight. "It's this way."

"No, I really think we should--Dean!"

"You think you can run?" Virgil asked.

Dean looked up to see the angel.

"No!" Sam yelled as Virgil reached out to touch Deans head. But it didn't matter because nothing happened.

"Sorry, dude. Mojo free zone." Dean smiled before punching Virgil.

The angel stumbled back.

"No magic in the house." Sam says.

"Which makes you nothing but a dick." Dean adds before punching the angel again.

Sam, Dean and Virgil continue to fight, stumbling around the set that had been used for the sewer when they'd hunted the dragons.

Back at the green screen, a man in a blue shirt with fish and bears on it tells a woman, "You know, I oversee all the stunts, coordinate all the fights."

"That's exciting." She replies. "Is that one of your, then?" She gestured to the fight between Sam, Dean, and Virgil.

Sam held Virgil still while Dean punched him repeatedly.

"Guys." Lou, the stunt coordinator, calls out, taking off.

A bunch of people take off, trying to pry Sam and Dean away from the man.

"No, no, no. Stop. You don't understand." Sam tells them. "No! No. You are dead, Virgil. Get off of me. Get off."

Virgil grabbed the key from Sam's pocket and took off running.

"We'll break your firggin' neck!" Dean yells out after him as he and Sam were held back by an entire group of men.

~~~

"Well, Virgil broke through, maybe he's got a way back." Dean tells Sam as they walk through yet another set.

"Or he has no juice here, and now he's stuck, like us." Sam argues.

"Yeah. Either way, I wanna finish kicking his ass."

~~~

Sam and Dean walk onto the set of Bobby's living room and the light on the desk cuts on. Bob sat behind the desk. "There you are, guys. You got a minute?"