Samyuktha

"You have to study to get good marks, so that you can lead a happy life unlike us" Her mother told her.

She sighed in her mind it was nth time she heard the same words from her mother.

Samyukthaaaa... Lunch bag ah vachitu pora paru.. Aprm na la school ku vanthu thara maaten.
( you're leaving without taking your lunch bag.. I'll not bring it to your school if you left behind)

12 A

After long lock down she headed to her school with mixed emotions as her best friend joined in another school and another friend was in different group. It doesn't mean she has no friend in her class but some thing make her feel bitter.

Varsha: Enna madam leave la epdi pochu? Happy ah irunthinga nu kelvi patten.

Sam: 1 varshama veetah vitu varamudiyama paithiam pidikathathu thn micham ithula happy veraiah...po ma vanthone kadupugala kelapikitu

( v: how was your holidays? I heard that you was very happy

Sam: I can't even step out from my house for 1 year which nearly drove me insane but you're saying I was happy... Pls go.. Don't irritate me)

This way she met a friend as a benchmate whom she known for past four years but at that time she doesn't know that  she will be one of the most important person in her last year of school life.

1 month later...

1st FA exam!!!

Topper till 10th..but the same great samyuktha is struggling to do a normal 12th maths sum

On the result day she was silently shedding tears remembering her maths result which is 54/100...the lowest score in her history.

The beauty is she knows the reason for her down fall in studies which is none other than herself. She is completely addicted to mobile for past one year which made loose her concentration in studies. Even after realizing it did she change herself????

Nooo!!!!

But she put little more effort which helped her to be as above average student.

Not only in studies her behavior also changed drastically that the open speaker and a confident one changed into introvent with no self confident.

The biggest mistake she ever made is that she knows every single changes happened in her but she didn't made any effort to recorrect it.

With a great battle she completed her 12 th std with a average score (according to her family) 530/600.

She doesn't know that she is going to see the actual struggle after this.. And her life is going to change drastically...

This is a little important back info of samyuktha. Let's see how her story unwinds further.

P.s: As this is my first story bear with my language. I'll try to do better.

Please share your thoughts as comments..