CHAPTER 23

Sam and Tara reached their hostel and seemed so excited to spend their two years in the campus.

Two days later,

The first day of their pg life. The campus is very large, they had to walk for more than 30 minutes to reach their class from the gate. The atmosphere seemed calm and they enjoyed their walk to the class.

As it's their first day there is nothing important other than a small meeting with faculties and their department HOD.

Skip to night.

Tara and Sam settled in their room along with their two room mates after finishing the dinner. They are chatting randomly and a call grabbed their attention.

Sam looked everybody and told them that it's important call and ran outside to attend the call. Tara teased her knowing, who is that important person called her.

On call,

Rudra: Enna ma first day epdi irunthuthu?

Sam: Super...ana periya university ah irukrathala.. Pakathu block pogave avlo nadaka venditha irukku... Avlo than... Matha padi ellam super..

Rudra: Oo okay.. Hostel epdi.. Food la okay va??

Sam: Food la nalla than irukku.. But veetla sapdra mari illa.

Rudra: Don't worry seekram palagirum.

Sam: Hmm.

Silence prevailed for a minute.

Rudra: Aprm?

Sam: Aprm... Enna?

Rudra: video call va.

Sam: video call ah? Ethuku?

Rudra: Ethuku na enna artham...

Sam: Illa pa.. Athu...

Rudra: Unaku comfortable illena.. Venam.

Sam: Yov... Iruthalum ivlo nallavana irukkatha... Na comfortable ah illanu sonnena??  Love panna arambichu one year kita aga pothu... Comfortable la illama than un kooda ivlo naal pesitu irukena... Face wash kooda pannala.. Athan yosichen.

Rudra: Seri ma kochikatha.. Face wash pannalana enna?? Eppdium nee alagu than.

Sam: Pothum.. Pothum.. Romba ice vaikathinga.. Varen.

On video call,

Rudra: Hey... Room la illaya nee?

Sam: Illa pa.. Corridor la iruken... Ulla unga thangachi ellaru koodaiu pesitu irukka.. Disturb pana koodathula.. Athukuthan..

Rudra: Seri ma..

And they started speak about various things occasionally flirting with each other which made them to forget about the time. But soon Tara came in search of her friend to see she is speaking with her boyfriend by laughing without any care about the world around them. She smiled and prayed  for both of them to be like this till eternity.

Sam noticed Tara,

Sam: Unga sister vanthuta!!!

She pulled Tara towards her.

Tara: Pesa arambicha rendu perum time ah maranthiruvingala??

Rudra noticed the time and it is 12:47.
He called her at  8:45. Both of them widened their eyes realized it's already late.

Tara: Time ah pakama pesna ipdi than.. Rendu peruku nalaiku  working day ipdia irresponsible ah irupinga??

Rudra: Okay.. Bye na nalaiku koopdren.. But rendu perum stick to each other always and take care.