CHAPTER 02

After that night she didn't saw that anonymous person anywhere near that house.

2 days later...

She is alone at her home as her father went to work, her brother went to theatre along with his friends, her mother was invited to kasthuri's house for house warming ceremony. Her mother asked her to come along with her but she simply denied and now enjoying her c-drama...

Sam:Enna ma function la sirappa mudincha.. Seri seekirama ethathu seinga enaku pasikuthu.

Vasuki:Sapatlaye iru.. Inaiku la anga iruntha rendu pasanga evlo vela pathanga theriuma. Athu avunga mootha paiyan avunga amma va oru vela kooda paka vidala..... Neeyu thn irukkie....

At that time she really wanted to see who is that person.

At evening,

She is checking her back for nth time which had nothing but one note and
Two pens as she is going to start her college life tomorrow.

Her mother returned from her uncle's house and saw her checking the bag again.

Vasuki: Apdi enna thn d ulla pakra?? Pesama moodi vachutu poi vera vela ethathu paru po..

Sam: Athan vera entha velaiu illaye...

Vasuki : kitchen la sink neraiah paathram irukku poi atha velakalam la???

Sam : Enaku kai light ah valikramari irukku ma so na aparm vena panren.

Vasuki : Athana.. Ithuku nee panna maatenu kooda sollirukalam.

She saw her mother with puppy eyes when she walked passed from her. But suddenly.......

Vasuki: papa un periyappa ta irunthu vanguna suthial ah matum poi kuduthitu vanthure... Pls da

Sam: Ma enna ma?? Ennala la anga po mudiyathu

Vasuki: pls da ipo puthusa vantha kasthuri ketanga pola. Nee anga la po vendam. Nee un periyamma ta kuduthutu vanthru.. Amma paav....

She stopped her mother and

Sam: amma paavo la.. Kaal la valikuthu athana??
  She mimicked her mother and agreed to go.

When she got near to her uncle's house. Her eyes searched someone in the opposite house but she couldn't see anybody.

Disappointment!!!!!

Her failed attempts made her to feel to see him at any cost. But she didn't know how?

With that thought she entered her uncle's house and chatted with her aunt. After some time she realized it's going to rain soon, she should return now. But her aunt told her to give the hammer to kasthuri. She agreed and went to kasthuri's home.

Sam knocked the door when she received no response from inside and she heard loud music inside the house so she pressed the bell,soon after she heard kasthuri's scolding voice near the door.

Kasthuri: hey ulla va ma

Sam: Illa irukkatum amma itha unga kita kuduka than vanthe. (She gave the hammer to kasthuri)

Kasthuri: Ada ulla va ma first time veetuku vanthurukka.

She couldn't refuse her words. So went inside and noticed a person whom she saw with furniture that day.

Kasthuri: athu en rendathu paiyan ma... Rakshan.. Un set than.. Counselling kaga wait panitu irukan.
Nee ukkaru da na poi tea eduthutu varen.

Sam: aiyoo athula venam amma. Ipo thn kudichitu vanthen...

Kasthuri: nee function ku than varla.. Atleast tea kudichitu po..

Kasthuri went inside kitchen. She glanced at Rakshan, he smiled at her and she reciprocated it. She could feel a friendly vibe from him.

Soon kasthuri came with tea and gave it to them.

Kasthuri: Nalaiku college nu sonnanga ellam ready paniacha??

Sam: Ahh paniachu ma 1st day thn so perusa ethu irukkathu nu thn nenaikren.

Rakshan: yentha college?

Sam: TES Arts and Science.

Rakshan:Nalla college thn bt konjam thooram aache.. Hostel ah?

Sam: Illa.. Inga irunthu morning 7 ku bus iruku 2 hrs travel so crct ah timing ku poidalam..

Rakshan:Ivlo thooram poganuma??? He was too shocked..

Sam: vera vali illa

Kasthuri: Pinna onna mari veetlaye paduthiruka solria.

Rakshan: mother.. Ithu romba thooram.. Athan na la hostel pora idea la iruken.

Kasthuri: apo nee padikave venam veetla iru kaasu micham.

Sam really felt happy talking with them. The mother and son duo is very cute and warm to see. By talking with them she didn't noticed that it is already raining.

Sam: na kelambre ma mazhai vera vanthruchu romba perusa varathukula na veetuku ponum.

At the same time the trio heard the calling bell sound. Kasthuri went to open and noticed her elder son was drenched in the rain.

Kasthuri: Enna pa anga romba mazhai ya? Raksha poi towel eduthutu va..

Rudra came in and gave his bag to his mother and soon rakshan gave him a towel. Till now he didn't notice Sam. But Sam finally saw the person whom she really wanted to see. Her mind went blank at that time, she doesn't know what happened to her but she couldn't take her eyes from that man.

Due to the wetness he started to take off his shirt by walking towards the hall. But suddenly,

Sam: amma apo na kelambre.

He stopped his actions and notice that new voice in his home. Their eyes met within a second Sam averted her gaze towards kasthuri.

Kasthuri:sorry da ivana pathutu unna maranthute. Iru na kodai eduthutu varen.

Soon rudra went inside his room to change his clothes.

Rakshan: nee thania poiduvia.. Mazhai vera peithu..

Sam:Hlo boss neenga thn inga puthusu na la poranthathu la irunthe inga than.. Nanga poikuvom

Rakshan: nee pesra pechuku poi vila than pora engaiyathu..

She isn't a person who will easily gelled with others. But rakshan really made her comfortable. So she started to speak how she will speak her to closed ones.

Soon kasthuri came and gave her umbrella she bid bye to them and started to walk towards her home.
By walking she repeatedly rewind the eye contact , it's not even a second but it weirdly gave her some unusual happiness . Because of her thoughts she didn't noticed a bump in the road which made her trip her leg but fortunately she didn't fell.

She reached her home and finished her dinner works and went to bed early as tomorrow is her first day to  college.

Before closing her eyes her mv told that,

MV: Paravala not bad..

Sam:Yethu??

MV:unaku theriyatha na yara solrenu??

Sam: seri... Athuku enna ipo..

MV:Illa summa sonnen..

Sam: avara pathela...apdie un face uh unaku epdi irukkunu theriyula.. Namakula ithu theva thana gopi??

MV: athuvu crct thn.. Ana..

Sam:ethuvum illa nalaiku clg pesama thoongu nalaiku seekiram enthrikanum. Drama maarie la real la nadakathu gopi..

Finally they met..
Let's wait and see how the story is going to unwind.. STAY TUNED

Note:In the story, though Sam may look like a bold and easy going girl in outside. But she has very much inferior complex because of her looks......