CHAPTER 18

Sam: Epdi panna enna panrathu? Na veetuku poga venama?

He nodded no with his eyes closed.

Sam: Yethu???.... Vilayadathinga..

She whined.

But that grown child didn't want to wake from his new found pillow.
She doesn't know what to do.... But suddenly,

Rudra: Enna ma sound eh kanom

He asked without opening his eyes.. As she suddenly turned silent.

He opened his eyes as he didn't got any reply and shocked to see her face close to his face.

Rudra: Hey enna panra?

His voice sounded too small as he didn't expect this scene.

Sam: Onnu illaye....

She replied and started to move forward slightly  which reduced the gap between them.

Rudra: Maa nee enna..

He didn't complete his words but she further moved down now their lips are inch apart. If anyone move slightly it'll eventually connect their lips.

Rudra eyes widened with this action and her eyes enjoyed his panic filled face. He pushed her up and got up from her lap. He knows he need to calm his racing heart but it seems impossible when he remember her desired filled eyes.

Sam: Ennachu pa??

She asked mischievously. He looked at her and realised she got ready to go to her house with her belongings and finally his brain chided him that he got tricked by his girl.

Rudra: Enga pora??

She doesn't replied anything and waved bye to him and wentout of his room.

Rudra mv: very dangerous girl..

But suddenly,

Sam: Hello sir!!

Rudra: Nee innu polaya?

Sam looked at him with sly smirk in her face.

Sam: Enaku onnu thonuthu.. Sollalama?

Rudra: Sollu..

Sam: Neelam athuku sari pattu vara maataaa..... Bye!!!

Sam said and ran for her life after noticing a change in expression in his face.

Rudra: Oru naal maatuvela.. Anaiku pathukren...

Rudra mv : Nan good boy ah irukanunu nenachalu.. Iva vidamaata polaie...

He  reached the Hall and saw Rakshan glaring at him.

Rudra: Enna da?

Rakshan: Ipo enna video da kattuna... Ava odi poita?

Rakshan said in a stressed tone.

Rudra: Nee yen tension agura? Onnu illa... Ama... Nee innu un room polaya? Ingathan irukkia? Aioo sry da thambi..

Rudra asked with fake caring tone and rakshan can see his brother is hardly trying to hold his laugh.

Rakshan: Yenda pesamaata?? Yn pesamata!!! Ella en neram!!!

Rudra pinched his cheek hardly and went inside his room.

Rakshan: kadavule!! Intha rendu paithiam ta irunthu enna kapathirunga.. Pleaseeee...!!!

Days passed...

Now she is going to complete her UG, during these days they had lots of lovely moments as well as little fights which is unavoidable in love life. But they never hold on to their fights more than two days. Rakshan is like their middleman whom struggled a lot between this lovesick puppies.