CHAPTER 15

2 years of longing.....

In past if anyone told her that someone will come to change her life and also oneday he will make her realize her worth and love her to the fullest , definitely she will laugh at them and her stupid mind will tell her that it'll happen only in the k or c dramas.

But now everything is changed. Once she thought - Will it be mine??... But now it became hers and the feeling still creating a tornado in her heart.

.
.
.
.
.
First day of her last semester..

The girl running around the house in the name of getting ready to her college after 10 days of leave. As she spent her timing in getting ready (nothing just choosing her dress and earrings) ,  she is getting late and creating the chaos in the house.

And it's going to be the first time to meet him after their confession and most importantly as His Lover.

As usual she bid bye to her parents and started to walk to the bustop.

But to her surprise he was not there waiting for her in his bike. While  walked passed his house she noticed his bike was there in its actual sopt which means still he didn't left his house.

Sam mv : Eppovum crct ah velila wait pannuvaru... Ana inaiku yn innu varla??....Nethu night pesum pothu inaiku office nu thana sonnaru!!

She was very disappointed as she really wanted to meet him today after long 10 days.

Soon she reached the bus stop.

Sam mv: call panni papoma????Illa venam... Yethathu velaiya iruparu..

As she was lost in her own thoughts she failed to notice the person who is standing few steps behind her.

Soon the bus arrived and both of them boarded in.

Not reaching much distance she received a phone call,

"Rudra"

Sam: Hello..Inaiku yn velila wait pannala? Office ku innu time irukka? Ana nethu enta ethume sollala...Romba naal aachu ungala pakalam nu nenachen... Atleast morning aathu sollirukalam la inaiku paka mudiyathu nu...

She was rambling without giving him anytime to speak. But that man smiling like a madman while listening her rambling.

Rudra: Hyy porumaiya ma.... Mothala relax aagu.. Kelviya keta enna panrathu.. Enna pathil pesa vidu ma.

Sam: Sollunga.

Rudra: Na bike la office pola.

Sam: Bike la polaiya.. Yn? Aprm epdi poringa?

At the same time she heard a same voice through the phone and just few seats behind her.

Conductor: Thambi ticket vangitiya pa?

She turned her head like a owl and noticed him standing there with a signature office look. She is looking at him without blinking like she forget the world around her. Rudra can't stop his smile by seeing her reaction.

Rudra: Oye!!Enna apdi pakra?

Sam mv: Aioo.. Pochu!!

Sam: Ahh onnu illaye...Bus la epdi? Bike la problem ah?

Rudra: Athula nalla than irukku... Bus la polanu  thonuchu athan..

Sam: Yarathu bike irukum pothu bus la ivlo kootathula varuvangala?

But she knows why he choose to take a ride in bus.

Rudra: Unaku bike la poga pidikuma?

Sam: Hmm pidikume.. Ana ipo..