CHAPTER 19

And it's a exam season...

As it is their final exams the duo decided to put their maximum effort. Even the love birds didn't have their time except some normal messages.

Last day of exam,

Sam is revising her notes but Tara started to get bored..

Sam: Padi eruma.. Aprm na ithu revise paniruntha eluthirupen.. Kilichirupenu..polambuna kondruven.

Tara: Pasikuthu..

Sam facepalmed herself and wondered whether she is made of barrel to load foods.

Sam: Ipo thana d chips sapta..

Tara: Athu snacks.. Ipo enaku sapadu venu.. paru lunch time agiduchu..

Sam: Seri eduthu sapdu..

Tara: Neeyu va..

Tara whinned..

Sam mv: Pesama sothula vesam vachiralama??

Tara's mobile ringed at that time. Tara showed the id proudly before attending the call.

On call,

Tara: Sollunga annaaa...
.
.
.
.
.
Tara: Ah okay... Bye anna!!

Sam watching the drama unfolding before her eyes but didn't open her mouth.

Tara: Enaku pasikala.. Na exam mudichitu saptukren...

Sam: Nee loose ah.. Illa loose mari nadikria?

Tara laughed at her friend and closed her lunch box.

Sam waited for her friend to tell about the phone call but Tara didn't bother to tell.

Few minutes later,

Sam: Aprm.. Enna sonnaru?

Tara smirked internally.

Tara: Yaaru?

She asked innocently. Sam glared at her friend.

Sam: Unga annan tha kekren.

Tara: Bro sis kula 1000...no...1001 irukkum.. Nee yn kekra?

Sam: Enaku morning la irunthu oru text kooda illa.... Ana thangachi kita phone pesraru... Nadathunga...

She pouted. Tara didn't reply anything just smiled at her friend.

Just before she packed her things to enter into exam hall her phone buzzed with a notification.

Rudra:
All the best.

                                                             Sam:
                                                              😏😏

Rudra:
Looking cute..

Sam:
😡😡😡

Rudra:
Gorgeous

Sam:
Bye!! 😤😤

Rudra smiled after reading the text, he knew his girl would beat him up for not texting her since morning and top of that he called her friend and even asked Tara not to say anything.
But he knows how to melt his girl's heart later.
.
.
.
And the bell rang..

The duo came out of the exam hall happily as the exam is little easy compared to others.

Tara: Finally.. Mudinchu da..

Sam: Yes.. I miss my dramas...

Sam said dramatically.

Tara: Neelam thirunthave maata.. Entrance ku prepare pannanum madam..