CHAPTER 06

Two years before if anyone told her that she will be longing to see a mere sight of a man who just know her existence in the same neighborhood. Definitely she would laughed at them. But now, everything changed upside down.

It's been 2 weeks and there is no sight of him. She knows that anyone who would have undergone a leg surgery can't get out of their bed easily. Even after that she is hoping to see him in the front logue of his house.

(Poor girl...)

Vasuki: Enna ma etho aazhntha sinthanai la irukinga polaye??

Sam: Onnu illa chumma thn ma..

Vasuki: Apdia nee nethu appa vangitu vantha sweet sapdalela na venuna eduthutu varata.

Sam thought for a moment and then..

Sam: Seri entha kadaiku poi enna vangitu varanum.

Vasuki: Oii ethathu vela na matum thn unaku na snacks eduthu tharuvena enna?

Sam: Of course.. Seri sollunga ipo na enna pannanum?

Vasuki: Illa pa.. Kadaiku la illa.. Kasthuri enna konjam maavu arachitu vara sonna, vara valila kudukanunu nenachen maranten da.. Nee poi kuduthutu matum vanthudria?? Nalla papa la?? Poitu varia?

Her heart literally danced for a second and wanted her mother to be hers for her seven lives.

Of course she have to put up a act before agreeing and done that successfully.

In this two weeks she was waiting for this moment. But now her legs are failing to keep up to her heart excitement.

She stood in front of his home and pressed the bell. There is no sign of anyone. She again pressed the bell and heared a faint voice.

Rudra: Door lock la illa.. Ulla vanga

Her breathe is stopped for a second.

Sam mv: Finally... Ey eruma watch man velaia pakka vantha ulla po.
Normal mode ku va ma..

She came out of her trance state and entered into his house.

She saw him sitting in the Hall watching a movie. His leg is placed in the table with a big bandage wrapped around it. His hands are covered with scars indicating that his wounds are healing.

Sam: Athu amma itha kuduthutu vara sonnanga.

Rudra: Ennathu ithu?

Sam: kothuma maavu..unga amma kuduthu araika sonnanga..

He nodded at her and asked to leave the thing in table near her.

Sam: Apo na poitu varen..

Rudra: Mm kk..

She turned to leave.. But

Rudra: Hyy..

She turned towards  him cluelessly,

Rudra: Amma ithuku kaasu kudthangala nu enaku therla.. Oru 2 min wait panria.. Amma ipo vanthiduvanga..

She wanted refuse him by saying it's okay.. But her heart wanted to stay there some more time.

Sam: ahh okay na wait panre.

Sam mv: Arivu illaya... Oru ₹20 ku wait panrenu solra.. Paithiam.

Sam: Athukaga la na inga nikkala.

She came out of her debate whe she heard him asked her to sit on the another sofa.

She sat there by fidgeting her fingers.