CHAPTER 16

"Appa"
.
.
.
.
.
Sam: Appa!... Mattnom... Enna panrathu?

They both started to panic for a moment.

Sam: okay.. I can handle this..

She took a deep breath and attend the call. Rudra looked at her confusingly.

On call..

Sam:  Sollunga appa?

Mayavan: Papa nalaiku yaro party leader varathunala innaiku full ah police ah irukkame anga.

Sam mv: Ohh.. Ithuku than leave vitangala!!!

Sam: Ama pa konjam kootama irukra maari than irukku.

Rudra looked at her like " Enna nerla paatha maarie solra ".

Mayavan: Bus vera valila thirupi vidavum chance irukuda.. So paathu seekrama vanthru.. Ok va.

Sam: Ahh okay pa.. Na pathukren.

Mayavan: Seri da bye.

Sam: Ah bye pa..

She ended the phone call and sighed in relief that nothing went wrong. She turned and looked at him who is giving her  unbelievable look.

Sam: Enna aachu? Yn ipdi pakkringa?

Rudra: Na unna vera mari nenachen.

Sam: Huh? Enna maari??

Rudra: Illa.. Romba payantha ponnu.. Poi sollave varathu... Apdinu..

Sam laughed at his comment.

Sam: Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Rudra: Theriyithu..
           " Ithu ennaku ennaiku nadaka pogutho".

Rudra muttered and started the car and Sam started laugh after hearing his worried comment.

He stopped the car few distance before her college bus stop.

Rudra: Seri.. Yaru pakrathukula yerangi casual ah nadanthu po..

Sam: Hmm... Na pathukren.

She unbuckled the seat belt and get ready to get down... But she again closed the door and turned towards him.

Rudra: Enna aachu ma?

She gently grabbed his hand on the steering and looked at him and her eyes told him that she still wanted to spend  more time with him.

Rudra: Veetuku po venama?

He asked her and holded her hand. She nodded no with adorable pout which made him chuckle at her cuteness.

Sam: Two years wait pannathuku aprm ipo than thania spend panna time kedachuthu.. Ana athukula mudinchiruchu..

She complained like a child.

Rudra: Enna panrathu... Athan athukula unga appa call panitare... Aduthu panrathukula seekram bus ku ponula...

Sam: okay.

She muttered in a sad tone.

Rudra:  Ithu maari innu neria thadava thirutu thanama velia poga vendi irukkum.. So don't worry.

Her smile returned back after hearing this.

Sam: Nejama..

He noded her reassuringly and she bid bye to him and she tried to take back her hand but he didn't loose his hold.

Sam: Kai vittathana po mudiu..

Rudra: Polam.. Athuku munadi oru chinna vela iruke..

Sam: Enna vela?