CHAPTER 22

Days rolled very fast and today is the biggest day.... RESULT.... Both Sam and Tara are shivering inside though they kept their cool in front their parents.

Night before.

On call..

Rudra: Nee already un best ah kuduthuta aprom yen ivlo yosikra.. Chill.. Yethu vanthalu pathukalam.

Sam: Neenga vera yn? Positive va varlena.. Na yethathu Institute la poi join pannanum.. Enaku athu venam.

She started to whine.

Rudra: Seri.. Seri.. Nee anga la po venam.. Results positive ah illena.. Nane un appa kita vanthu pesren.. Ok va.

Sam: Nadakratha pesunga boss!!

Rudra: Yen ma nan pesa maatenu nenaikria?

Sam: Pinna.. Anaiku nadanthathu nyabagam illaya?

She started to laugh after saying this.

(Kutty flashback..

Few days before, Sam told him that she was coming to her aunt's house. As he already in his house terrace he decided to wait to see her but when he noticed her dad tagged along with her within a fraction of second he disappeared from the terrace. This scene was clearly witnessed by Sam then she started to tease him by mentioning her father.

End of the flashback).

Rudra: Ma na un appa varuvaru nu expect la pannala.. . Sudden ah patha odane jerk agiduchu...

Rudra tried to explain himself but failed very badly.

Sam: Ana neenga thirumbi pakama keela odi ponnengala... Athuthan ultimate.

She laughed badly which made him more embarrassed.

Rudra: Seri.. Seri.. Romba sirikatha.. Un amma vanthu keka poranga..

Sam: Paravala.. Varatum.. Enaku samalika theriyum.

Rudra: Athana... Kedi.

Both of them got silent for few seconds.

Rudra: Enna sound eh kanom.. Thoongitia?

Sam: No... Deep thinking la iruken.

Rudra: Apdi enna deep thinking la irukinga?

Sam: Illa.. En appa va pathathuke neenga ipdi odi poitinga.. Ithula epdi en appa kita vanthu.. Enna ponnu ketu.. Kalyanam panipinga nu yosichen.. Kashtam than polaye..

Rudra: Hyy.. Athala nan vanthu pesuven.

He said with a determined tone.

Sam: Na namba maaten pa.

She again started to laugh. Rudra knows that his girl is now ready to destroy him with her teasing. But what made him happy that now she was perfectly diverted from her worries regarding results. He is always ready to down himself to see his girl smile.

He spoke with her till she felt sleepy and went to sleep after confirming she was sleeping already.

Back to the next day.

Time: 10:15 am.

She is sitting in front of her brother's laptop for past half an hour. Till there is no sign of results from the site. She is getting stressed on passing every second. But no other person in her house look that much serious. She sighed and waited for her results.

After 20 minutes there is a loud shout heard from her room.

Vasuki: Hey enna d aachu.. Yen ipdi kathra??