CHAPTER 01

"Bye maaa!! I'll be back in 2 hours"

Samantha bid bye to her mom and left to her school for receiving 12th marksheet.On reaching the end of her street. She noticed a van with furnitures and other luggages. She realized someone is going to come to the opposite house of her uncle's, as it is the only empty house in their street. Her uncle's house is after six houses from her home.

         She noticed a women standing beside the van and the women noticed her and gave a warm smile. Sam smiled at her and walked to her school.

         After 1 hr she received her marksheet and bid bye to her friends and start to walk towards her home. On returning she noticed the same van near her uncle's house and noticed the furniture are taken inside the ex-empty house. By crossing the van she bumped to a person who is carrying a box. She apologized to that person and started to walk past. After few steps. She heard a voice,

" Unaku ithu eduthutu vara ivlo neram ah raksha!!,un anna varathukula chinnatha ellam eduthu vachita avan vanthone perusa irukrathellam eduthu vachiralam. Inaiku orunalathu somberiya illama urupadiya vela paru da.. "

(Raksha...!Did you took this much of time just to carry a small box..if you moved these small things after your bro arrived we can arrange the big things. Pls don't be lazy today.)

Rakshan: Apo neenga vanthu thookunga apo thn evlo weight irukkunu therium. Summa pesna matum pothathu mother.

(Then u can lift these things right..after that you'll realize how much it weighs. Don't just talk mother).

Kasthuri: amma nu koopdu nu ayiram thadava solliten... Mother mother nu poi velaiya paru da..

(I told you thousand times to call me amma)

She smiled at their conversation and reached her home.

At night:

She is sitting on the sofa and browsing about the college she is going to join in next three days. Her brother is working in his room. After lockdown her brother started to work from home. But if it is necessary he'll go his office which is in bangalore.

She heard a bike sound and realized his father came home. She hopped towards the door just to get the snacks  cover from her father.

Mayavan:Na venuna apdie poidava??
(Can I leave then..?)

Sam:your wish..

Though her parents are strict( But they'll tell that they are very liberal). Her father and Sam will always roast each other. Typically they are roasting partners.

Her mom came and received his lunch bag and asked every one to come for dinner.

During dinner,

Mayavan: yaro therula pudhusa kudivanthrukanga pola irukku?

Vasuki: Ama unga anna veetuku opposite la irukka veedu gali ah thana irunthuthu anga than. Ammavu aprm rendu pasangalum.. Husband illa pola..

Mayavan and samyuktha chukled..

Sam: vanthu oru naal kooda agala athukula epdi ivlo therinjithu??

Mayavan:unga amma va yarunu nenacha.. Intha theruvula ethu nadanthalum unga amma ku theriama epdi irukku...

Vasuki:athana enna sollanuna apavum ponnum senthu vanthruvingale.. Irunga en pillai ta solren.

Sam:unga pillai meeting mudikrathukulla morning breakfast eh vanthru...

At rudra's home,

Rakshan was sprawled in the Hall as they finally finished arranging all the major things in the house.

Rudra: epdi paduthrukanu paru?? Enthri da!

Rak: unakennapa!! Morning la irunthu velai pathathu na thana.. Kai kaal la valikuthu..

Rudra:kilicha!!

Rak: heyyyy... Mother ivana enna keklunga..

Kasthuri: seri sanda podathinga.. Na venuna rudra va poi parotta vangitu vara sollava??

Rak: okaieeee

Rudra: ipo matum 32 pallum theriume..

Rak: seri da seekiram po enaku pasikuthu..

Rudra: poi bike savi eduthutu vantha poven.. Illanaa??

Rakshan glared at him and went take bike key.

Sam's home,

Vasuki: papa paal packet vanganunu nenachen.. Maranten da.. Nee odi poi vangitu vanthuren.

Sam: yethuuu? Ennala la mudiathu..

Vasuki: Ammaku kaal la valikuthu d athn solren.. Pls pa ammakaga..

Sam: epo pathalu ithaie solrathu seri poren...

She came out from her house, while
walking she noticed a person came out of the house of new family. But she recognized it was not a same person she noticed in morning,this person is taller than that person. She tried to see the face,as she didn't wear her specs and there isn't any proper light, She couldn't see the face of that person.

She thought "Yara irukkum?? "

Her brain replied "athan amma rendu pasanga nu sonnangale.. Oru vela irukkumo...

STAY TUNED..

Finally the first chapter...
Hope you all liked it. Do vote and comment.