CHAPTER 07

Two years before...

           One fine morning he was standing in the terrace enjoying his coffee with double happiness of paid holiday as his office is closed for maintenance for two days. He was randomly seeing things in the morning busy street. In that moment he noticed a girl walking on the street but she seemed to search someone. When she almost reached his house her walking pace got slow down. He got cleared that she is searching someone in his house. Even when she walk passed his house she turned and noticed the closed door and got disappointed. He was confused that whom she was searching in his house and clearly remembered the sad pout in her face.

      He thought may be she was searching for his mother. But if that the case, she may called for his mother. Soon he brushed off his thought and went down.

The very next day,

     It is a same scenario of the previous day. But today his mother and brother was standing outside. But rakshan  noticed her,

Rakshan: Hey Sam!!! Enna clg ka?

Sam: Illa koviluku poren.

Rakshan: Clg mudichitu thn anga povanu nenachen.. Bt seekiramave job la join pannuvanu theriama poche.. Congratulations!!

Sam: Don't worry engineering mudichitu neeyu en pakkathula thn vanthu ukkaranum. Na onakaga pesi ellathaiu ready panni vachiren.

Rakshan: Namakku inga la sari varadhu. High tech ah kaasi, thirupathi illena at least rameshwaram.. Apdi than try pannanu.

Sam: Namakkula vekkame illa da!!

Soon kasthuri joined their conversation and  soon the duo bid bye and walked to the bus stand.

The full scenario watched by someone in the terrace. By watching her talk to his brother he thought that she may searched for him the previous day. But on watching them he noticed that her eyes still search someone inside the house even when his mother is speaking to her, her eyes still wavered inside the house. He questioned himself whether she is searching for him. But his mind asked him that why would she, may be it was some coincidence. He convinced himself and left the place.

The next day,

       He was in the bike already, ready to take off to office. When he going kick start... He noticed the same girl through the mirror. But there is something different today there is a smile in her lips and her eyes radiating the happiness. He stopped his actions and waited for her to walk past him. He took his mobile and started do something. When she walk passed, she slightly turn towards him. Her gaze was merely two seconds but he caught her. She quickly turned and walked away.

         At that time he confirmed that she is seeing him and in the next few days he is sure that she has crush on him. And this is continuing for two years and he started to enjoy the attention from her. Not only the attention but also her expressions that whenever she is seeing or searching for him.

At present,

After reminding the past incidents he got confused that whether did something from his side gave hope to her.

(Intha manushana ennala purinjikave mudiyala pa)

Mv: Sir ipo purinjitha neenga enna paninganu??

Rudra: Na avaluku hope kudukra maari ethu pannala.. But othukren ava enaku kudutha attention enaku pidichurunthuthu.

Mv: Ethuvum pannala? Seri nee epavum kelambra time ku than daily pora but sila samayam seekrama kelambinalu sir particular time varaiku wait panreengale.. Ithala enna solrathu?

Rudra: Ithuku na avaluku hope kudukrathuku entha samanthamum illa.

Mv: Sari pa.. Now she is got used to that. Unaku accident anathkapram unna paatha vanthapo ava kannla iruntha longing nee pakalya enna?

Rudra: But na athuku enna panrathu?

(I am going to kill this man....)

Mv: Dei loose.. Seri intha question ku pathil sollu.. Do you like her?

Rudra: Nalla ponnu than.. Intha veetla ellarukume avala pidikum.

(Accident anathula conform ah mandela yetho prachana agiduchu).

Mv: Dei.... Seri... Do you love her.

Rudra: No.. Chinna ponnu ava.. Konja naal la avale ithellam maranthruva.

(No comments)

Mv: Apdia!! Seri apo wanted ah ava pora time ke povela atha stop pannu..

Rudra thought it is right choice as he don't want to rise any hopes from his actions as he already know the pain of love.

( But this man didn't know that she is already head over heels for him)

With this conclusion of thoughts he hit the bed and went to sleep.

It's been another painful month for her by not seeing her man after saw him in his house that day.

Sam: Oru maasam acchu...

Tara: seekirama avan office porathuku na vendikiren ma.

Sam: En mela unaku ivlo pasam irukka tara??

Tara: Ada chi.. Oru masama polambi polambi en kathula irunthu ratham than d varla.

Sam smiled sheepishly and they continued their banter.

After three days,

         As usual she is walking to the bus stop but when she noticed his house his bike is missing indicating that he left to office. She got confused that this is his first day after the accident and why did he went early.

        The next day also she noticed his bike is missing.

         As days passed still she couldn't see him even if she could spot the bike. She didn't know when he is leaving.

After some days,

Tara: Ipo yen konja naala etho titanic muzhgipona maari irukka?

Sam: Pinna ivlo naala na daily morning pathiruven but accident ku aprm enna aachunu therla pakkave mudila. Entha time ku kelamburaru nu therla...

Tara: Timing ethathu change panirupanga.

Sam: Athu epdi monday to Friday oru time but Saturday matum palaya time padi polama??

Tara: Unaku ipo enna than d prachana?

Sam: Athan Therlaye.. Enaku paithiam pidichirum pola.. Ana etho thapa irukunu nenaikren.

Tara: Ithuku than starting laye na ithellam venanu sonne.. Romba deep ah poitena chinna vishayam kooda hurt panna arambikum.

Sam couldn't say anything to Tara. She know that she can't expect her to see him on particular time on daily basis. As she got used to that before it's hurting for her now.

On otherside,

  Rudra made his time earlier than before. If he missed that time he will leave after she left. He convinced himself that it is for her goodness.

(Illa enaku purila!!! Ithula enna goodness irukku??)

But somewhere in his heart he felt void without seeing her. Because it's not only routine one for her but also for him too. He missed to see how her eyes search for him and that happiness in her eyes when she seeing him and the little expressions... He started miss everything.

It's a marriage of her neighbor's daughter so Sam and her mom went there. She was sitting there uninterestedly but her mother was speaking with someone in quite serious manner. She only wanted to leave from there as soon as possible.
She started to roam her eyes around the place. Soon her eyes locked with someone whom she didn't expect. But now she didn't avert her gaze as this is a face she longed to see for almost 3 months.

    Wait.... Why didn't he avert the gaze.. She wondered.

   After sometime she turned to see him but only caught him already seeing her. When she turned towards him he quickly averted the gaze and she noticed a small smile in his lips.

     He is smiling at me!!!! Why???? Avlo kevalama va inaiku iruken....

(Ethathu onnu ipdi iruntha paravala rendume ipdi iruntha  enna thaan panrathu???)