CHAPTER 05

The next day she woke up with a new happiness  which made her immensely active and smilling to the fullest. Her mother noticed her new bubbliness and wondered what in the world made her daughter to woke up early and also doing every household work with enthusiasm. It is a first day in her life she didn't get any scoldings from her mother. Even her brother noticed a change in her behaviour but as usual he didn't said anything.

While walking to the bus stop she spotted him near his bike. He is speaking to someone in his phone. The sudden happiness in her heart and the the way her heart thumping loudly and she couldn't avert her gaze from his direction.

But while walking  past his house she slightly turn to see him, for a second she felt that his gaze was averted from her direction. She wondered, did he really  saw  her??

Sam: Nammala patha mari irunthuthe... Unmaiyava??

Sam.mv: Ama unna thn patharu.. Unna koopda vera senjare unaku kekala??

Sam: Seri.. Seri.. Theriyama nenachuten pa..

At college:

Tara: Ipo nee enna solla vara??

Sam: Ivlo neram unaku katha mari solliruken marupadiu enna solren nu kekra!!! Paithiakari!!!

Tara: Na illa d paithiam.. Nee thn paithiam... Loose maari pesikitu irukka..

Sam: Ipo ethuku ipdi pesra?

Tara: Pinna epdi pesa solra? Yetho crush nu solitu iruntha sari... Ipo enna na love panren nu solra.. Loose ah d nee??

Sam: Ipo na love panrathu thappa??

Tara: Nee love panratha na thappu nu sollala da... Neeye solra ithoda end la na hurt thn aaven nu.. Aprm yen nu than kekren.

Sam: I can handle that..

Tara: kilicha.. Drama la break panra scene ke full night azhura aal thana nee.. Ithula neenga itha handle pannuvinga?

        Oru onra maasama onaku theriuma.. Avana appopo pathiruka, proper ah ethathu pesirukia.. Illela.. Aprm epdi d!! May be ithu infatuation nu matum than nu thonuthu.

Sam: For God sake!! Nee solratha na yosichiruka maaten nu nenaikria.. Na avaroda appearance ku matum thn fall agirunthen na ithu ivlo serious ah eduthiruka maaten. Na first paathathula irunthu ipo varaikum avaroda character than first ah irunthiruku.. Avunga amma va yeh avlo thanguvar theriuma... Unaku puriala nu nenaikren.

Tara: Enaku Nalla ve puriyithu da.. Bt... Seri vidu unaku thondratha pannu.. I'll be there for you!!

Sam: Thank you my dear!! U r the best!!

Tara: Nee thanks solratha patha yetho na approve pannatha nee love pannuva pola??

Sam: cha.. cha... Aprm na future la polambratha la yaar kekrathu athn athuku munadie solli vechiten.

Tara: Athana... Unnala enna thn d solrathu!!

          Okay!! Bt romba deep eduthukatha.. Coz u know that it will never be yours..

Sam: I know that... So chill..

After sharing to her best friend she felt very light in her heart and felt happy that she can rely to a person at any cost in her life.

Soon time started to fly.....

Every one will say time will change every thing, But for Sam it changed one thing that she is in her third year now.

   Two year quickly passed but every thing remain same for her. The chaotic household, sacring college life with stupid exams,  A friend who is very smart and too dumb in the same time and... The happiness in her  heart while looking at a particular man from far.