CHAPTER 24

Rudra: Ama d.. I'm tired of you.. En amma pakra ponna tha kalyanam panika poren.. Pothuma?? Thaiva senju phone ah vai!! Neeyu torture pannatha!!!
.
.
.
.
.
After ending the call he stared at the night sky and recalled his words and closed his eye releasing a tired sigh... He knew he shouldn't had said that but it's too late and the damage is already done and now it's time to pacify his angry women. He dialled again but it went unanswered. Again he tried and the same result. So he decided to call her in the morning so she can take her time to calm herself.

But what he didn't notice that a pair of eyes watching him from behind.
.
.
.
.
Few minutes earlier.

Kasthuri: Dei time paru 11 ku mela aachu...Avan Innu onnume sapdala da.. Po poi amma vara sonnanga nu solli kootitu va..

Rakshan: Mother.. Neenga sonninga nu already poi koopten ana avan enna thiti anupitan.. Ini neengalachu.. Illa unga paiyan aachu.. Enna ala vidunga.

Kasthuri glared him and said,

Kasthuri: Seri naane poi koopdren.

She climbed the stairs and heard his son's arguing voice which is surprisingly getting loud and loud by nearing the terrace. Initially she thought maybe he was angry related to some office issue but later she confirmed that her son is arguing with a girl and the statement he told before ending the call proved her that he was fighting... But with whom??... Lover???  She is very confused and didn't move after seeing her son's worried face. She decided to go down as she trust him that he will tell her about everything but the sudden arrival of Rakshan spoiled it.

Back to present.

Rakshan: Enna varla nu soltana?

The sudden voice jerked both Rudra and Kasthuri out of their thoughts.
Kasthuri tried to silent rakshan but rudra turned to see his mom and brother standing there.

Rudra: Ma!! Neenga eppo mela vanthinga??

Rakshan: Epo vanthingala??? Unna sapda koopda varen nu solitu vanthanga... 15 min ku mela aachu yaraiu kanom nu na mela vanthen.

Rudra widened his eyes after hearing his brother and his doubt got confirmed after seeing his mother's face that She heard everything.

Kasthuri approached and sat near him and started to stroke his hair softly.

Kasthuri: Yethathu prachanaya?? Amma kita sollalanuna sollu.. Illana venam.

She asked calmly.

Rudra looked at his mother and thought for few seconds...

Rudra: Onnu illama.. Office la konjam prachana.. Important data va miss panitom.. Vera onnu illa.

Kasthuri: Avlo thana.. Vera onnum illaya??

She asked with a teasing smile.

Rudra smiled in  embarrassment and laid down on his mother lap. Rakshan observed the duo with a confusion written face. Silence prevailed for  sometime and rudra decided to break the silence.

Rudra: Maa..

He called her gently.

Kasthuri: Sollu pa??

Rudra: Athu.. Na.. Na oru ponna love panren.

He told her and tried to find any sudden change of emotion in his mother's face but her face remained calm. On the other hand rakshan couldn't believe what he heard and now became more confused as he didn't know what happened before he reached the terrace.

Kasthuri looked down and saw her son's hoping eyes before gazing the night sky. Rudra is turning more impatient on passing every second.

Rudra: Ammaa..