🦢: After School Activities- Megumi Fushiguro

You are a new student that Jujutsu High School has scouted to be trained as a sorcerer. You and a couple other students had to go through a grueling training process to, then, be selected and accepted to the school. (Similar to the Hunter Exams in HxH- author) There were many talented students who had unique abilities; from many different age ranges, genders, and there were even some cursed users, who auditioned and only five could make the cut. You, to your surprise, was one of the students who made it through the exam process.

You didn't think you were going to make it to the end since there were many difficult tasks and challenges. There were a couple students who you thought were going to surpass you in the exams but ended up being eliminated first. You're a first year student but on your student ID card it says you're considered a "Grade 1" sorcerer. You are able to use cursed tools and your favorite is the katana. You can use cursed energy and make objects out of it. Anything you desire you can make, it takes a lot of energy but you've learned how to conserve the energy and use it in places you need, similar to Mai Zenin.

You have been at Jujutsu High for six months now and you're close to the first years you had competed with during my exams. There was one guy who you were not close with, at first, since you had to fight against him during an examination round, and won. But, you two are much friendlier now that the both of you are students in Jujustu High.

The second years were really friendly and helped you a lot, getting used to the schedule, the area and how life is at school. They only have three students in their year. Yuuji Itadori, Fushiguro Megumi, and Nobara Kugisaki. You and Nono have become close friend since we're the only girls in our grades, you're stuck with four other buys this year and it sucks a lot. Itadori is really cool too he's super upbeat and is always in a good mood, he has become a bother figure to me.

Megumi is the complete opposite. He's quiet and doesn't really speak much but when he does his comebacks are pretty funny. He's really smart in class too and helps me with my studies whenever he's free. Like today, you're supposed to meet him in classroom B4 after school hours and we sit at the desks near the windows for fresh air and sunlight.

This room has been used to store extra furniture for the school so there are plenty of desks and chairs for spares and it's kept nice and cleaned, even though it's never used for lectures. You always end up waiting for him since my classes end early and you're closer to the room than he is. He's usually a couple minutes behind and you don't mind it. You get some quiet time to myself and you can get a head start on the work. Sometimes, majority of the times, you fall asleep on the desks and wait for Megumi to wake me up and that's exactly what happened today.

You end up waking up to the feeling of your hair being played with and the light touching and tugs woke me up. The moment you start moving to wake up you feel the hand immediately reach away from your head. You look up to see Megumi sitting across from me in the desk and his face becomes flushed.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"- M

"Yeah, but it's fine. Was I asleep for long?"- Y/N

"No." He replies. My eyes have fully adjusted to the light and you can see Megumi's face. He's so pale that the flushness to his face is very noticeable. You look at the clock in the room and it has been an hour since he has been out of class.

"Why didn't you wake me?" You exclaimed.

"You looked so peaceful sleeping so I don't want to wake you."- M

"So instead you were playing with my hair and watching my beautiful face as I slept?" You said rhetorically and sarcastically. You were teasing him and went too far because he looked away from me and covered his face with his hand and said...