🦢🍋: Rodeo- Gojo + Geto

"There's no way the two of you actually dressed up for this!?" You happily exclaimed. To your disbelief Gojo and Geto went all out for a country concert, that you had to beg them to come to, and they're decked out in full attire. The cowboy boots, jeans, chaps, hats, bolos, belts, and all matched with a perfect cowboy hat.

"What? You said to dress up so that's exactly what we did." Geto stated, eager and confidently.

"You don't like it, sweetheart?" Gojo said, in his best country voice that he could muster. You and Geto cringe at Gojo's effort of country.

"I didn't think you guys would go all out... especially with the fit you guys had about it when I first mentioned the concert." You told me, eyeing the boys up and down.

"You like what you see?" Gojo asks as he posed for you, both hands bent outwards as if he was shrugging his shoulders and one foot turned out with his knee slightly bent.

"Yeah, you two look great!" You tell them with full sarcasm in your voice. It was an honest compliment but all sarcasm to not let the boys think you actually like their outfit.

"Alright, can we go now?" Geto asks, in his usual boring tone. He had his hair down in the hat, a rare sight to see. Geto usually has his half up- half down look.

"Yes! I call shotgun!" You yell out as you quickly dash past Geto, who was already holding the door open, as you run to the car.

"No way!" You hear Gojo yell back and you hear his shoes stomp towards your direction. You and Gojo laugh at each other while Geto scoffs at the both of you, while you all dash towards the car.

***

All of you ended up getting sloshed at the country concert and had to book a hotel near by. The car was left in the parking lot, and someone will get it tomorrow morning, but tonight it's nothing something anyone was worrying about.

Gojo has his arm around your shoulder as the two of you try and balance each other from not falling on the ground. With his other hands Gojo's holding a bottle of beer and you have a solo cup of filled with soda and vodka. Geto is on your other side and the two of you have your arms linked together.

"Wasn't that so much fun?" You slur out drunkenly, quite loudly, as the three of you walked to the hotel close to the venue.

"Honestly.. this concert was so much fucking fun!" Geto yells out as he giggles through his sentence.

"I'm surprised that I actually enjoyed it too." Gojo tells us as he chugs down the rest of his drink, tossing the beer into a near-by trash bin.

"See, I told you so." You slur back out.

"Mhm!" Geto agrees.

"What do I get in return?" You asked jokingly, not thinking it was going to be a serious thing.

"Whatever you want, princess." Geto tells you, as his lips were extremely close to your ear. You quickly turned your attention towards him, lips millimeters away from his, and you teasingly say:

"Whatever I want?" With a smirk on your face.

"Yes ma'am." Geto says in a country accent, forced and really bad, making everyone laugh; including Geto himself.

"You look so cute right now, Y/N." Geto tells you in a slow whispered tone, as if he was sleepy, and it sends chills down your left side. The both of you inch closer to each other's face but was interrupted by Gojo.