🦢🍋: Needy- Yuji Itadori

"Hey baby." Yuji says as he slides into the bed with you placing a kiss on your cheek . You're already lying under the sheets, on your phone, and Yuji joins in with you.

"Hey." You respond dryly, you're focused on your phone sifting through emails; responding to some clients.

"Are you busy?" Yuji asks as he places a couple more kisses on your cheeks.

"Kinda, I'm just replying to some emails." You say with a serious face. Yuji repositions the both of you, now you're laying on his chest, on top of him, while he's laid below you. You try and finish up your email but got distracted by Yuji's face.

"You're so beautiful." He says as he looks all over your face, admiring your beauty. You give him a sweet smile and he smiles back, showing teeth.

"Why're you being so lovey dovy today?" You asked Yuji as he places another kiss on your forehead.

"Just because." He replies, softly. You give him a sly side eye because you know it's not "just because" he's trying to get something out of this.

"Don't give me that look. I'm being serious. I'm just trying to show you how much I love and appreciate you." Yuji says.

"Are you not going to give me a kiss back?" He asks, giving you a slight pout with his big puppy dog eyes.

"Should I?" You tease him and he gives you a happy smile.

"Of course, why wouldn't you." He asks, rhetorically. You roll your eyes at him, as a joke, and move your phone to the side to plant a light kiss on Yuji's lips.

"There we go, but you could barely count that as a kiss." Yuji tells you as he returns a kiss on your lips, that lasts a little longer than you expected. His kiss is so sweet it's like nectar from honey. Yuji releases from the kiss first and it makes you a little upset, but you try not to show it visibly.

"How was that?" Yuji asked, as if it was a competition trying to see who kisses better.

"I'm not sure.." you say, sarcastically just trying to tease Yuji.

"Than maybe I should try again." Yuji says as he pulls your face close to his, hand under your chin, and plants another lustful kiss on your lips.

This time you're the one who gets into a playful mood and decides you're going to start teasing him until he is unable to control himself. You slide your tongue into his mouth and begin to take control of the kiss, making Yuji moan into your mouth. You act casual and start to kiss more sloppy, Yuji moans a little louder. After a couple more smooches you break the kiss and hear him groan from the disconnection.

"Someone's being needy." You, jokingly, tell Yuji and he gives you a solemn pout. Heart shatters into a thousand pieces. You place your hand on your heart pretending to be shot.

"Ouch, don't give me that face." You tell him as you chuckle a little.

"Aren't you being too mean today, cutie?" Yuji tells you as he begins to nuzzle his head into your neck. In surprise Yuji begins to place tiny kisses on your neck and you accidently let your voice out.

"Yuji! You're the one being a tease." You tell him as you try and break lose from Yuji's grip, but he doesn't let you budge.

"I can't help it when my girlfriend looks as beautiful as you." Yuji plants his last kiss on your cheek and looks directly into your eyes.

"Can you let finish this email I need to send first, then I'll give you my full undivided attention?" You asked Yuji sweetly, as you slide your hand over to grab your phone. You try and open your phone but Yuji takes it out of your grip.