🦢:Best Friends Older Brother- Choso

"Yuugi, could you come here really quick? I need you to help me with something!" I yelled out. I was in the kitchen grabbing some cleaning supplies underneath the kitchen sink.

I hear some footsteps coming my way so I assumed they were Yuugi's and didn't look back to confirm my assumptions.

"Can you take all of the things off of the top shelf and place it on the counter?" I asked. I had grabbed all of the supplies I needed to clean, and stood up. At the same time I stood I spun around to face Choso, who I thought was Yuugi.

"Good morning beautiful. Why're you up so early to clean?" He asked me. We were looking at each other, faces inches apart, and I can feel my ears go red.

"Good morning." I just responded. I didn't hear the rest of the words that Choso said. He has his hair down and it's a little longer than I expected it to be and he was only wearing sweatpants. He giggles at me and it snaps me back to reality.

"If you keep looking at me like that I'll probably do something bad to you." Choso says as he inches a bit closer to my face, teasing me.

"Stop messing with her." I hear Yuugi say. We both look over in his direction and he's standing there rubbing his eyes, pants are all up and down his legs.

"I'm just teasing." Choso says as he moves away from me and begins to grab the rest of the dishes out from the cabinets. I watch Choso as he does it and his back muscles are insane to look at. I just want to rub my hands all up and down his back. It's so clean I want to leave some scratches on him.

My brain begins to wander off and imagine all of the nasty things I would do with Choso in bed. Just thinking about him inside me makes my stomach flutter. As I begin to imagine Choso entering me I get thrown back into reality with Yuugi punching my arm.

"What's with that look on your face?" Yuugi asks, right after he had punched me.

"And why're you just standing there?" Yuugi continues.

"Nothing. I just remembered how many things I wanted to finish today and was just thinking about which I should do after finishing the kitchen." I blurted out to try and cover my tracks.

"Do you want me to help you with anything today?" Yuugi asked and I looked over at him and gave him and evil grin.

"You'll help me? Then can you wipe down all of the dishes for me? I'll clean the cabinets and when I'm done with those can you put them back in order." I go on about how I want the dishes set and Choso laughs as Yuugi rolls his eyes and groans. He regrets telling me he'll give me a helping hand.

Choso stayed with us to help but before they started their choirs they make themselves breakfast. I grabbed a stool to assist myself on top of the counter to reach the top shelf of the cabinets. I had everything I needed to clean and was on my knees wiping the shelves.

I'm focused on my duties and I feel someone's hand go onto my inner thigh and I jolt from the unexpectedness of it. I look around and see that Choso was the one with his hand my my thigh and he looks up at me and gives me a wink. At the same time he squeezes my thigh meat a little and I almost let out a gasp.

I punch him on his shoulder and he laughs at my reaction. He quickly pulls his hand away and starts grabbing a towel to wipe down the dusty dishes. I look over at Yuugi's and he's not paying attention to us, he's too busy enjoying his pancakes and watching his phone.

I look back over at Choso and he pretends to not notice my gaze on him as he continues to wipe the dishes. We continue on the the with chores and throughout the day, every time I pass Choso, we end up flirting with one another. It's something that we always do to tease one another but todays a bit different.