🍋:Toji's Toy- Toji Zenin

"Can you do mommy a favor, daddy?" I asked, sitting on the bed in my lingerie, boobs nice and perky, cheeks peaking out of the straps of the underwear, as Toji stood in front me of, and I used my foot rubbing his hard member.

"I don't usually do hand outs, but since you're already dressed like this how can I say no?" He replied back, licking his lips. Toji had a hold on my ankle and I played with his cock and he had an eager look in his eyes; ready to devour me and I was ready to be devoured. I've been horny since I woke up wanting Toji to fuck the shit out of me and we went a couple round but I still wants satisfied. From the looks Toji is giving me now, he wasn't finished either.

"Can you fuck the shit out of me, even if I start to beg you to stop you promise you won't?" I asked him as he bang to lean down towards my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to tilt my head to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Aren't you cute. I wasn't going to weather you asked me of this or not." Toji told me as we begin to touch lips. He had his arms placed on the side of my head, holding himself up, and I had my legs wrapped around his waist. Pulling his body towards mine and I could feel his junk pressing against my cunt.

"Someone's eager, did you not have enough this morning?" He teased me and I whimpered at him, as I began to move my hips around.

"I want you inside of me Toji~ please." There was no shame left inside of my body. I felt no embarrassment as I begged for Toji to pleasure me. My eyes were glazed over with lust and my body was wanting Toji, more and more.

"Already begging? I'm not even teasing you yet baby." Toji said in a low tone in my ear and the breaths that sneak out of the words hit my ear and I can feel my bottom getting wet. My ears are my soft spot and I love listening to Toji speak so close to me. He begins to suck on my ear, my arms were still wrapped around his neck, and I try to hold back my voice to not sound desperate so I begin to whimper.

"Toji~ I just want you inside of me." I've been waiting all day long and have no patience in waiting, but that's not what Toji had in mind.

"You're cute when you beg for me. Let's see how long you can keep going." Toji states as he moves his body away from mine, he pushes his hair out from his face and I can see his physic through his body right shirt. He gives me a smirk and I give him a pout.

"Stop teasing me~" I said in a seductive tone. I sat myself up and my head was directly in front of his dick, printing out of his pants. I place my hand on the wait of his pants, undoing them, and begin to pull out his member but he stops me.

"Why not?" I asked him and he pushed me down to the bed.

"I'll do it for you." He told me and begins to place his face into my slit. Tongue out before he even reaches me and gives me a smile with his tongue.

"Wet these for me?" Toji asks as he gets up from below and places his fingers near my face. I take his wrist and begin to lick and suck all over his fingers as if it was his dick. I open my eyes to look at him and he's watching me seductively.

"Good girl." He tells me and I smile at the praise. He goes back down below me and begins to insert two fingers inside of me as he began to suck on my clit. Togo's fingers were long and they were already reaching my soft spots, making me want to cum, as he was gently sucking on my clit and messing it about with his tongue.

"Mmm.. Toji! Toji it feels good like that." I tell his honestly and I place my hand in his hair, messing his hair around and I can feel myself twitch on his fingers.

"Cumming already?" Toji asks me, as he moved his face away from my clit but his fingers were still finger fucking me raw. He moved his body towards me and our faces meet.