🍋: Business Man- Nanami Kento

Nanami x Reader (smut)

***

(text conversations between you and Nanami): you are the right text and Nanami is the left.

How's work going?
How are you feeling?

Fine, I'm tired. There's a lot of work like always.

When do you think you're going to be able to come home?
I'm getting bored and lonely.

I don't think I'll be able to leave early baby. I'll be a little later than usual.

But I miss you. You can't try and leave work a little earlier.
Not even just by a bit?

I send him some seductive pictures of me in bed with his favorite lingerie set, that he gifted me on Valentine's Day; this year. It's baby pink with lace and you can see everything underneath it.

You're doing this on purpose, Y/N. Don't be naughty. I can't leave work early again, it's the third time this week you pulled this trick on me.

I'm not pulling any trick.
If you can't come home early then I'll have to pleasure myself in the meantime...
You'll just have to wait until you come home, if I'm even in the mood anymore.

***

I send him a photo of me with a replication dildo of Nanami's member, laying in a sexy position, kissing just the tip of the dildo and Nanami left me on scene. I knew I was in big trouble at that moment but I was excited for my punishment to come.

I debate on sending some sexy videos of myself , pleasuring myself, but I do enjoy teasing Nanami whenever he's at work. I set up my phone and press record, my breasts plump in the camera and I begin to lube up the Nanami dildo. I lean myself up on the headboard of the bed and looked over at the phone to see if I could see myself inside.

I place some lube on my slit and use my finger to rub it around the outside, and slip a finger inside, making sure I was wet. I take the dildo by its end, open my cunt with two fingers, and slip the dildo in slowly. Once the entire thing was inside me I let out a moan and begin to close my eyes, imagining the Nanami dildo as if it was the real thing.

I begin to move it in-and-out and I imagined that Nanami was the one inside of me, instead of his plastic piece. Imagining him whispering sweet nothings in my ear, like he always does, and I begin to moan out in pleasure.

"Nanami~ aaahh! It feels good there." I place some pressure on my walls, hitting my soft spot, and I can feel my insides tremble. I can feel my climax coming. I begin to take my free hand and rub my fingers, in circular motions, on my clit.

"Aahhh~ right there... right there Kento~" I say breathlessly as I begin to cum all over the dildo. I shove the dildo deep inside me, having it hit my cervix, and i overstimulate myself by over circulating my clit.

"Kento... Kento~" I moaned out. I hear the bedroom door slam open and I yelp out at the sound and quickly look over. Seeing Namai in a breathless state, tie loosened, and his gleaming eyes looking over at me.

"You called, my love?" Nanami asked me. His one hand was still on the door knob and the other hand was on the wall.

"Why're you home so early?.." I asked shyly, I was stunned by how quickly Nanami was home and how he caught me in the act.