🦢🍋: Geto's Girlfriend- Geto Suguru

Waking up in the morning to see your boyfriend laying asleep next to you makes your heart flutter out of your chest. You and Geto have been dating for a couple months now and the two of you have deeply connection in such a short time. You could say he is the love of your life.

The way he treats you is completely different from your ex-boyfriend and you enjoy being by Geto's side. Geto compliments you on things you've never gotten complements on, he makes you feel comfortable in your skin, he doesn't judge you or discourage you from doing the things you enjoy or shame you for your habits.

You wake up to see Geto still sleeping peacefully. He is facing towards you and his hair is all over the place. It's gotten pretty long now, he says he's growing it out to see how long he could get it, and you love how beautiful and healthy it looks. There's a piece out of uniform so you move it out of his face for him which makes him wake up. You watch him slowly flutter his eyes open and once the light hits his eyes he cover them with his forearm.

You get up from your sleeping position and get on top of Geto. The bed sheets are the only things separating you two and you gently place yourself on his crotch. Perfectly placing your area on his and you shift your upper body towards him, crossing your arms on his chest and placing your chin on your arms, trying to look cute.

Geto takes the arm that was covering his eyes off of himself and places his giant hands around your waist, low enough for a couple of his fingers to be on your cheeks. His fingers are nice and slim too with some veins that show. Geto gives you a cheeky smile and you give him a devilish smile, with an innocent look smothered all over your face.

"Good morning lover." You say and he looks down at you with such seductive eyes early in the morning. you reposition your lower half to get comfortable and his grip on your ass gets slightly tighter.

"Good morning baby, aren't you a bit too eager." Geto says with a deep morning voice and it makes your insides flutter. You can feel your panties getting wet at the sight of this man. He gives you a smirk with his lustful eyes, double shots to your heart, as you try and act coy.

"From the feeling of what's hitting me down there it seems like you're eager too." You say back while swaying your hips in a circular motion a couple times, making sure you hold your eye contact with him. Geto blushes a bit and starts sitting up on the bed, repositioning himself to get a better look at your body. While Geto holds your body down as he shifts up in bed you're able to feel his hardened cock rub against your clit, you bite your lip to hold back your voice. 

"I can't help it when my lover looks like you." He says grabbing your face with a free hand and tugging you in for a kiss.

Geto has his other hand moving alongside your thigh and you have your arms wrapped around his neck, one hand placed around his nape giving him some soft rubs. Geto deepens the kiss with his tongue and you open your mouth a bit more to allow him to enter. You feel his thumb pressing deep into the muscles of your thigh and you moan; in the kiss, from the slight pain and pleasure the pressure is giving you.

He doesn't allow you to move away from the kiss to breath and his harden member is pressing against your clit making you shiver. You try and break away from the kiss but Geto has a hand place around your ear and neck that doesn't allow you to move. You try and tug your body away but, again, Geto has his hand placed around your waist, holding you firm.

Geto is enjoying the sounds coming out of you while the both of you kiss. A bit of saliva starts to drip out the side of your lips from how clumsy the kissing has become. Once he allows you to breathe your chest is rapidly going up and down and he has both of his hands on your inner thighs messaging them. He grabs them making you whimper a little and he leans you back on the bed. Geto is on top now and his hair slowly falls in front and your body.