🦢🍋: Soft Handed- Yuuta Okkotsu

Yuuta x Reader (non-binary)

***

As you lay on Yuuta's chest as the both of you lay in bed, watching tv, you play with Yuuta's hair and he has his hands around your waist. The two of you were watching his favorite movie, since the movie before was your favorite, and you feel yourself getting sleepy. You take a peek at Yuuta and he was hyper focused on the television screen. You look over at what he was looking at, on the TV, and there was a spicy scene starting to roll in.

Your eyes were ruled to the screen and you can feel yourself getting heated as you imagined the two people in the scene were you and Yuuta. As your head was on Yuuta's chest you can feel his chest rise up-and-down a bit faster. You realized his heart was starting to beat quicker than usual. You were a bit hesitant to look up at Yuuta's face so you contemplate your next move. Your hands have stopped moving in Yuuta's hair and you feel a pair of eyes looking at you, as you look up, Yuuta was already looking down.

"Hi." Yuuta says quietly as he gives you a small smile. You smile back at him as you look into his eyes, you do the triangle look; look at his right eye, look down at his beautiful lips, and then look back up at his left eye, and your eye contact lingers.

"Hey." You tell him as the two of you were leaning in for a kiss. But, the two of you were abruptly interrupted by the loud moaning noises coming from the television and Yuuta's head snaps over to see what was going on.

You see his eyes widen at the screen and you roll your eyes from the distraction. You place your hand on Yuuta's cheek, pulling his attention back on you, and you plant a huge kiss across his lips. Yuuta's eyes widen from the bold move and he was unsure on what to do with his hands at first. He slowly placed them gently around your body as you move yourself on top of him, sitting directly on Yuuta's crotch as the kiss lingers a little longer than usual.

Yuuta pulls away from the kiss and looks cutely into your eyes, as if he was a lost little puppy, and you give him a endearing smile before moving in for another kiss. Yuuta's hands were lightly placed around your waist as if he was afraid to touch you, as if you were going to break easily under his pressure.

Your hands were placed around Yuuta's face and your fingers were messing with his hair and earlobes. Yuuta tries to break away from the kiss, again, to intake some air through his mouth but you don't allow him to do so. As the kiss continues you begin to gyrate your hips against Yuuta, making him whimper into your mouth. While you moved your hips Yuuta pulls back and looks at you, perplexed, and you evilly grin at him.

"What's wrong, baby?" You asked him, a bit breathlessly, and Yuuta's chest was rising up and down. Yuuta doesn't say anything back, he was unable to say anything back to you.

"Can I kiss you again?" Yuuta asks sweetly as he looks at your lips. Your smile grows wider and you slowly lean in for a smooch as you reply to his request:

"Of course you can." Your hands were moved down to his chest, palms flat on Yuuta's boobs.

You insert your tongue into Yuuta's mouth and you feel his body twitch from surprise. Your hip was still pressing against Yuuta's bottom and you feel something pressing back at you. This time, you break away from Yuuta's lips you travel the kissing down to his neck. Leaving hickey trails all over him, as if you were marking your territory. Yuuta's hands fall down to your ass cheeks and he lightly messages them and gripping onto your botty meat.

You slide Yuuta's shirt up, showing his abs, and your head travels down to his torso as well. You leave a kiss trail, that started from his neck and down to his lower stomach, and you look up at him; with your eyes only, as your lips were inching closer to Yuuta's friend. As you were taking a glimpse at Yuuta he was flushed red from face to ears. You were kissing his lower stomach, still, as you were unbuttoning his pants at the same time.