🍋:Bondage- Choso

When you initially had the idea of using toys and bondage play you didn't think Choso was going to agree with your ideas. He's the quiet type of guy and you've done it with him a couple times, and it's been the best sex you've ever had. You slept with other guys in between sleeping with Choso but you like him the best. The sweet nothings he whispers in your ears as you climax on his thick cock, and he makes sure you finish first before you make him climax.

You guys have done some kinky stuff and positions but didn't think he would, so easily, agree to toys and ropes. You've been put in handcuffs before, by other partners, but that's about it. You've never done anything else with anyone else and you feel a safe comfort with Choso.

"Why're you getting shy now? You're he one who asked for it." Choso asks you as he hold the red ropes in his hands. He gives you a conniving smirk and his eyes look glossed over as if he's ready to devour you. You sit on the bed, legs underneath you, and some toys placed miscellaneously around the bed. There are a couple dildos, butt plugs, different sizes vibrates, handcuffs, and eyewear.

Choso walks over to you, rope in hand, and begins to walk around you to your back. He gently guides both of your arms to your back and begins to tie the ropes around them. Starting from the arm all the way down to your wrists.

"How's this? Is it too tight?" He asks, trying to make sure you're comfortable with everything he's doing.

"Mhm. It's fine... you can make it tighter if you want." You whispered to him and you felt him stop adjusting the rope for a second before he started back up again.

"Okay." Choso replies back and you can hear the grin in his response. Once he's done with my arms he grabs the silk strip of of the bed and begins to cover your eyes with them. They're sheer enough to see figures through but you can't see everything. The light were dim in the room, candle lit, so that wasn't helping your vision either. Choso ties a bow knot with the blinds and you feel his body shift off of the bed.

It's silent in the room and you can't see or hear Choso. Your hearts beginning to beat faster and faster and the anxiety in your stomach, with the atmosphere, is starting to turn you on more and more.

You feel a hand go under your chin, lifting your head up slightly, you see Choso's outlined figure in front of you now and his face begins to lean closer to my lips. You can feel his breathe getting closer to your lips and he embraces you gently and slowly. You can feel his tongue gliding around yours and the warmth sensations lingering behind. When he pulls apart from your lips you wince from the sensation, you didn't want him to stop kissing you.

"Kiss me again." You demanded him, in an eager tone and you hear him chuckling at you.

"As you wish sweetheart." Choso replies to you, before doing as he's commanded.

Choso kisses you once again and this one is a bit longer than the last but is just as sweet. He pulls away and moves his kisses down to your necks and collar bone, leaving marks behind, and his hand is placed on your waistline; right above your ass cheek. You feel the bed shift with Choso's knee being placed next to you. He gently pushes you down into the bed, as you laid on your back; arms still tied behind you. Choso's other knee is placed in between your legs as he continues to lower his kisses.

Lips and tongue traveling all alongside your body. You feel his other hand being placed near your head, to keep his balance up, and his other hand still on your waist. You moan from the warmth of his lips traveling against your skin. Choso unbuckles the front of your lingerie revealing your breasts, you feel a quick breeze of cold air before it's covered by the warmth of Choso's mouth. His tongue glides over your nipples and areoles a couple times before sucking your entire nipple.