🦢: Curse User- Yuji Itadori

You are sitting in the living room focused on the horror movie on the television. You were home alone this weekend since Yuugi said he was going to be on a serious mission. It is a rainy day and you thought it was a perfect setting for a scary movie.

You don't dislike or like horror movies but you randomly put it on for some entertainment. Yuugi and you have been dating for almost a year now and you're not as normal as everyone thinks. But you're also not as powerful. You can sense curse energies around and can locate where they are but there's nothing else you can do.

You hear the rain pattering against the window glass and it goes with the scene you're watching on the screen. The main character was getting chased by the serial killer and right when they were about to get stabbed you feel a pair of hands bounce on your shoulders and someone saying "boo" making you scream bloody murder.

You turn around and stand up, while doing so you also smack the shit out of the hands on your shoulder. You were about to punch the person who scared you but you pull back once you see it was Yuugi. He has his hands up near his head, as if he was surrendering, and has a cheeky smile on his face.

"You bitch." You say to him and calmly collect yourself from what just happened.

"I didn't think I was going to scare you too much. Honest." Yuugi states as he hops over the couch to comfort you. He wraps his arms around you and you sweetly accept it. You guys haven't seen each other in eleven days and you won't tell him but you've missed him a lot.

"Wait, why're you back early? I thought you were coming home in two days?" You ask. Your hands are placed on his chest breaking the hug and his arms slowly shift to your lower back, lower than expected.

"We were able to finish the mission early and I was able to come see you sooner. Did you not want to see me?" Yuugi asked giving me a kiss on the forehead. He pulls away and I see a slight anxiousness in his eyes for just a split second and he easily goes back to his bubbly personality.

"No, that's not what I mean and you know that. I missed you a lot." I pretend I didn't see the fear in his eyes and go back to our embrace.

I place a light kiss on his cheek, then give him one on the lips, to try and reassure him. Yuugi keeps a lot of things to himself and tries to deal with it on his own, to not place pressure on me. I understand that he does it to keep me out of his stress but I want him to know that I'm here for him.

I lay my head on his chest and it seems firmer than before. I didn't realize what I was doing until he mentioned it but I was now groping his chest and comparing his size to mine.

"That's so unfair." I mumble and he giggles at me. It snaps me back to reality and I become flushed at the interaction.

"I think you have an amazing size for how petite you are." Yuugi reassures me with his usual smirk. He takes my hands off of his chest and intertwines our fingers.

Yuugi's hands are warm and filled with calluses. His fingers are long too but they're not skinny. He rubs his thumbs on the backs of my hand and I begin to do the same to his.

"I missed you a lot." Yuugi whispered.

The air is in the room feels off. Something is definitely wrong with Yuugi but I don't want to force it out of him but I also know he won't tell me if I don't ask. Before I get to the matter I will let him adjust to being home again.

"Was it a hard mission this time?" I ask walking us to the kitchen, still holding his hand, so I could prepare him a simple meal.

"It was alright. Nothing I couldn't handle but for the others it seemed tough. Being the clean up crew isn't always easy though." He states. I catch some glimpse of him around the kitchen while I cooked. We have our catch up while I cooked and I noticed Yuugi's body language become more relaxed and comfortable.