🦢🍋: Husband Material- Nanami Kento

You wake up in bed all by yourself this morning. You feel around the bed, before you open your eyes, to try and feel for Kento's body but you didn't feel anything. You slowly open your eyes and see that you were all alone; thinking Kento had already left for work. You groan from just waking up but also the disappointment of Nanami not being there with you.

As you're adjusting to the morning noises and the sunshine you start to hear some rattling in the kitchen. You snap up, rising your torso up, and quietly listen to the noises.

"KENTO?" You yell out and you hear no response back. You sit up and try to shift out of bed, legs dangling off of the end of the bed, and you were getting ready it sit up. As you were standing up you hear footsteps coming up the stairs and you holt your movement.

"Kento?.." you ask out again, a bit quieter and this time he responds back.

"Yeah?" Nanami replies and you let out a sigh of relief as you roll your eyes. You get up out of bed to open the bedroom door and see Nanami in front of you holding a cup of coffee and a plate full of American breakfast.

"Woah, all this for me?" You asked him teasingly and he gives you a serious look back.

"Did you not want this?" Nanami asked seriously, in a concerned manner and you chuckle at his reaction.

"No, I love it. Can we eat this downstairs though?" You ask him, even though he already walked it all the way upstairs.

"Of course, I wasn't sure if you were awake yet so I thought to bring it up to you." He kindly replies, as he turns around and starts to walk you and the food downstairs. Your heart melts at the thought of Kento thinking this far for you.

"Here, let me take this." You tell him, grabbing the cup of fresh hot coffee.

"Thank you." You say after and you see the engagement ring glimmer in the morning sun and it makes you blush.

As the two of you were waking down the stairs you noticed the marks all over Nanami's back; scratches, kiss marks, and bite marks. Your eyes widen and you feel your face go red. You scoff at the marks all over Nanami's body and you didn't think you were being noticeable but Kento asked:

"Is everything alright, darling?" He asks in a buttery voice that melts your brain.

"Yes, I'm fine." You quickly reply.

"How are you feeling?" You ask, slyly, hitting to the fact of what happened all last night. You rub on one of his shoulders, tracing the scratch marks you left behind yesterday night.

"I'm fine." Nanami tells you, as he places a hand out for you to take the last step off the stairs. You take his hand and he places a light kiss on it.

"After you." He tells you in his soft voice.

***

As you try and focus on eat the food Nanami made for you this morning your eyes are too distracted on his back. As Nanami stands at the stove to finish plating his own food you're able to see the marks you left all over him, from yesterday night. Nanami starts to turn around, walking to the table, and you quickly advert your eyes away from his body.

"How's the food?" Nanami asks with genuine curiosity.

"It's really nice, thank you." You reply with a smile.