🍋: Obsession- Naoya Zenin

"Y/N looks absolutely stunning tonight." Naoya stated with a crazed smile plastered across his face. He was standing outside your apartment window, watching you change into your clothes as you were just getting out of the shower, and he was taking photos of your sexy body.

"God, just watching her gets me hard." Naoya whispers to himself and he could feel himself pressing against his pants. Naoya snaps a couple more photos of you before scurrying back to his apartment complex; which was the same building as yours. Before Naoya goes in he watched you, secretly, until you were no longer visible through the windows.

Naoya takes his hoodie off as he walked into the building's elevator and he pressed his floor level, which was the same exact floor number as yours. Naoya lived a couple doors down from you and he purposely set it up that way. Surprisingly, right when Naoya walked past your door, you opened it with your laundry basket in your arm, and Naoya stood there; frozen, for a second.

"Hey!" You told him with a bright smile plastered across your face; to be friendly, and it makes Naoya blush; flushed red in his ears.

".. Hi." Naoya says, with an evil and flustered grin, as he tries to act normal around you; cock still semi-hard.

You start to walk past him, as you said your greetings; it was just a friendly gesture, and Naoya debates on following you down; and he quickly jogs towards your direction.

"How's your day been?" He asks you as he catches up to your side.

"Good, I finally have a day off tomorrow." You tell him as you look over towards him, cocking your head over; that also moves your hair out of your face.

"And, you?" You asked him with a grin.

"Good, now that you're finally here." Naoya tells you, honestly, but you take it as a flirting gesture and it makes you giggle.

"Aren't you cute." You told him as the evaluator doors opened, the two of you entered, and Naoya pressed the basement button; where the washing and drying machine was. His face was flushed with color and he was smiling from ear to ear, he can barely contain himself around you.

He sneaks a glance over at you and your breasts were nice and perky in the tank top you were wearing, no bra and nipples noticeable. You were wearing shorts too, due to the hot summer weather; and your apartment rooms air conditioning has some issues, and Naoya's eyes were trialing all over your body. You don't notice it though, you were too busy thinking about something else, the doors open and the two of you walk to the laundry room.

There was someone else in there, just finishing their laundry, and it was a neighbor you are close with too; closer than you and Naoya's acquaintances. You and your friend chitchat amongst yourselves while Naoya was standing by the doors entrance; enjoying his view of your backside; as it hangs out of your shorts, but he was also keeping his eyes out on your friend. The two of you were laughing together and Naoya looks over at your friend and shoots him a glare, telling him to fuck off with his eyes.

"I'll see you around." Your friend tells you and he gives you a soft smile before he leaves.

"I'll text you." You reassure him as you start the washing machine, not looking at Naoya or your friend leaving.

"Your friend?" Naoya asked, a bit perturbed by the situation.

"Yeah, you could say that." You replied, teasingly.

"I see him around and he's always friendly with me." You continue to talk about the other guy and it makes Naoya upset.

"So, do you like him back?" He asks you and you look up at him, as you close the washers door.