🍋:Eight Inches a Day- Sukuna Ryomen

"Sweetheart, if you keep sucking it like that I'm going to go limp." You hear Sukuna say, you look up at him; eyes meeting, and you take your mouth off of his member. Sukuna is sat at the end of the bed, his hands placed next to him; holding himself up, as he looks; cockily, down at you as you were on your knees.

"Am I really that bad?" You asked discouragingly. You begin to stand up and wipe your mouth with the back of your hand.

"Let's just say it's not your forte, but you're better at riding." Sukuna says as he places a kiss on your cheek and you roll your eyes.

"Fuck you, I'm trying my best." You tell him and Sukuna laughs at your reaction.

"And it doesn't help that you're that big." You say as you wipe your mouth and he laughs even harder.

"It's alright, we have 365 days for you to learn how to get better." Sukuna tells you, as he stands up from the bed and is towering over you.

Sukuna places a hand under your chin and gets close to your face, but doesn't kiss you. He never does and it makes you wonder why but at the same time you're to scared to kiss him first. You always wait for Sukuna to make the move but he never does. It makes you eager to kiss him but also makes you question your ability.

"What do you want me to do, Y/N?" Sukuna whispers and the vibrations of his low voice sends shivers down your spine. His hand was still gently placed under your chin.

"Kiss me." You replied back in a whispered tone too, anxiety filled your chest as you asked for the gesture. You were overthinking your request and wondered if Sakuna was actually going to do it or if he was just trying to tease you.

Sukuna gives you a giggle and moves his face closer to yours. Your heart was about to pound out of your chest and your faces inched closer. You expect the kiss to come so you fluttered your eyes shut, but it doesn't. You open your eyes and see Sukuna just staring at you and you feel stupid for the position you were in. You roll your eyes at him and hit his hand away from your face.

"You're such a bitch." You tell Sukuna and you start to grab your bag and walk away.

"Ouch, did I hurt your ego?" Sukuna asks you sarcastically, you can tell from his tone that he didn't actually care about how you felt.

"Fuck you." You tell him, continuing to grab your things to leave. You reach your left hand on the door knob and right when you were about to twist the knob open you feel it being pushed closed; hard.

You look up to see Sukuna's, muscular and veiny arm, holding the door closed. You turn around to look at him and he gives you an evil grin. Even though your feelings were hurt the face he made, you knew you were in big trouble.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sukuna taunts you.

"We haven't even gotten started yet and you're trying to leave." He continues.

Sukuna grabs your stuff out of your hands and tosses them in a nearby chair. He spins you around, picks you up with one arm, rag doll style, and tosses you onto the fluffy bed. Sukuna begins to take his shirt off, in front of you, and all you can do is stare at his tight abs as his chest adjust to the movements. The way he even takes his shirt off is so sexy.

Sukuna tosses the shirt on the floor and begins to get closer to you, making you lean back onto the bed.

"Are you enjoying the view with that stupid look on your face?" Sukuna says as he's holding himself up in front of you. Both of his hands are placed next to your head and his arms are rippling with muscles.

You don't respond to him. You look the other way to revert eye contact and all you could do was look at his veiny hands, and you notice how clean his hands and fingernails were.