🍋: Gojo's Girl- Gojo Satoru

"You're not getting shy, are you?" Gojo asks as he towers over me. He has my back against a wall and an arm above my head, blocking me from moving away from him. I can smell his cologne from how close we are and it's a scent I'm attracted to.

"No, I can handle this." I bravely say back to him. I, regretfully, look into his deep blue eyes and begin to completely melt underneath him.

"Are you sure? From the looks of it you've completely fell for me, princess." Gojo states placing his hand underneath my chin, bringing our faces closer to one another.

Once our faces were getting close enough I begin to close my eyes and pucker out my lips. But, I don't feel his lips against mine. I open my eyes, out of confusion, and see that Gojo was just teasing me. He has his usual sly smirk on his face and I back away from him.

"I thought you said you were going to be a challenge a second ago. Look how easy you melt for me." Gojo states with his evil smirk on his lips. I'm not letting him win this game.

I get on my tippy toes, wrap my arms around his neck, and extend myself to make our lips connect. I'm the one to deepen our kiss with some tongue action and Gojo allows me to take charge. He slips some of his tongue in too and I can feel our tongues press against each other, separating our lips for just a second before connecting again. I begin to take in his bottom lip, sucking and nibbling on it before releasing us from the kiss. I give him a seductive look with my eyes after separating and release myself from him.

"Are we even now?" I asked before taking a step back, back against the wall again.

"Even? I won't consider this even, sweetheart." Gojo states slyly and I knew there were evil intentions behind his statement. Im going to be in big trouble now.

"After that kiss you're going to have to help with something else. Something bigger." Gojo stated as he grabbed my hand and placed it around his groin. I can already feel how big he is through his pants, even though it was only half hard.

"How do you want me to help you with that?" I asked seductively, juxtaposed to the innocent face I was giving him. I can see his mental crack from my expressions.

Gojo takes me by the wrist and grabs me to my bedroom. He's been here a couple times so he knows where it is. My bedroom door was already opened and once we've reached inside he tosses me on the bed and locks my door. I sit on the edge of my bed, eager for what's about to come, watching Gojo walk towards me and I can see his hard on through his pants.

"What do you think you're doing?" Gojo asks me as he towers over me. I'm forced to look up at him so I purposely give him my doe eyes to act innocent.

"What're you talking about? Didn't you tell me to help you with this?" I reply back, placing my hands on the brim of his pants; starting to unbuckle his belt and pant button.

He allows me to this and I begin to unveil his hard thick member from his pants. I begin to open my mouth to suck him but I don't. I look up at Gojo and see that he's eager, hungry, for me to devour him down my throat but was confused on why I wasn't.

"What do you want me to do with this?" I asked, teasingly. He's usually the one who's always making me a sopping mess, having me beg him for things, but I want to tease him today.

"Aren't you cute. Are you going to make me beg for it?" He ask cunningly and I smirk at his response.

"I don't know. If you don't tell me I won't know what you want from me." I grab onto his throbbing cock with both of my hands and lean my cheek on it, giving him the most innocent face I can gesture up.

"I want you to use that pretty mouth of yours and show me what you can do with it, besides flapping your gums at me all day." Gojo grabs my chin, having him thumb brush against my lips. He then proceeds to grab his own member, out of my hands, and brushes his tip onto my lips as well.