Chapter 23

Kaname let out a little sigh as he went out of his little sister's room. He just tucked her in bed right after their brief moment out in the balcony. 'It felt right in the moment, I finally kissed her. What was I thinking holding back after so long?'

He felt his heart to beat faster as he recounted the feeling of her sweet soft lips against his, her soft heated skin against his hands as he grabbed on whatever he could, the scent of her shampooed hair that tickled his face, it just felt so perfect.

"Wow Kaname, I can you see getting hard underneath all those clothes, have you no shame?" Kaname flinched out of his thoughts to look over to who spoke to see Hikaru sitting there with his laptop.

"Well, what can I say? I finally pulled a move after years of holding back and it is something I'll never regret and it is something you'll never experience, if you're just going to keep waiting and observing, dear little brother." The monk had his hand on his hip as he bragged, almost with petty.

The cross dresser stayed silent at that, feeling this sense of pressure, or perhaps just jealousy that his brothers, from this point, might start bravely making moves on his darling sister and that if he wont be able to catch up he might lose his chance. He shot a glare at the blonde, who looked at him with a smirk, and let out a sound of annoyance before typing away in his laptop.

"Don't worry, I'll be making a move soon enough."

In the dark room, curtains fluttering against the soft breeze of the chilly night, two figures lay on the bed with the cover and pillows sprawled everywhere. (Name) blinked her bleary eyes open and had this urge to stretch her strained limbs when she found herself unable to.

She looked down to find Fuuto pressed against her with his arms around her waist and head perched comfortably in the crook of her neck. His soft breaths were hitting her ears feeling ticklish. His arms were wrapped around her waist held on tightly almost like he didn't want let go even for a moment, almost like if he did she would disappear. His body heat made her feel hot and sweaty although the room felt quite chilly.

"You smell so sweet... nee-chan.." Fuuto sleepily muttered out before softly digging his face even closer. (Name) felt her face start to heat up and redden although whatever action he did seemed innocent.

"Fuuto, mmm..wake up. Move over, I feel hot." She softly nudged him on his shoulders and he finally gained consciousness only to pull his head away and gaze into her (Eye color) eyes. (Name) was taken back by how his brown eyes were soft, almost vulnerable, as he deeply and lovingly looking at her.

"Fuuto, whats wrong?" She softly asked and raised her hand to caress the messy hair back to look at him better. He glanced down with sullen eyes and looked back up intensely. (Name) felt like he was on the verge of tears, and it wasn't the first time she had seen him like this before, as he used to be open with her like this when they were younger, so finding him in this state after so long was shocking, but something she was used to.

Seeing him still not speak up, only made (Name) urge him to speak all while softly rubbing her thumb on Fuuto's cheek.

"I almost raped Ema." The world felt like it stood still for a moment.

"W-why?" She removed her hand off of Fuuto's face and with furrowed eyebrows looked directly into his eyes for an answer.

Fuuto pursed his lips, thinking carefully on how to put his emotions into words before speaking,

"She just angered me. S-She was out there saying how she wants to be family and try to replace you. She tried hurting you multiple times nee-san. Multiple times! I just felt my anger bubble over and I just found myself there a-and.." His eyes started rapidly filling up with tears, some of them falling over his cheek like glistening diamonds.