Chapter 16

Third POV~

(Name) held her bouquet of flowers closer to her chest as she went to the floor where Azuza was admitted in.

She was about to enter the room but then she noticed Tsubaki.

'Yay! he finally visited him!' she thought.

"I wanted to see you." Azusa said griping  Tsubaki 's hand.

"You idiot, that's supposed be my line.Since Azusa collapsed, I couldn't get a hold of anything, and then, I couldn't make myself to see you.."

"Its fine, you still came at the end." Azusa smiled at him holding his hand.

"I'm sorry." Tsubaki apologized unable to look at Azusa.

"I didn't listen to a thing Azusa was saying to me, I only made you suffer." he continued.

"You could have talked to me earlier, if someone suddenly did something like that anyone would be angry." Azusa replied with a smile.

"No, even if I told so earlier, I wouldn't understand." Tsubaki said and pulled him into a hug with his head on top of his.

"I'm sorry I was such an idiot." Tsubaki teared up as well as Azusa.

"Forgive yourself." Azusa said.

I covered my mouth as I looked at Ema just awhile ago.

'I feel...so happy..they made up..' 

Both Azusa and Tsubaki heard cute sniffles they knew who it belonged to.

"(Name).." they both said in sync and she appeared from behind the wall rubbing her neck sheepishly.

"I'm s-sorry for interrupting , I just e-emotional a-and.." She widened her eyes when both of them opened the hug for her.

She immediately ran towards them wrapping her arms around both of them.

"I'm s-so g-glad!" She sobbed.

####################Aww cute reader~#################

"Bye! Natsu-nii!" I waved bye at him as he drove away.

I quickly went inside before Ema.

"Tadaima!"

"Hi! Onee-chan!" Wataru hugged me and I hugged back.

"Hi My little brother." I went to hug Louis.

"You are so cute with that purple scarf on~" I then went to whisper in his ear.

"Starting from tomorrow I'm going to be gone for awhile, Can you please tell the others?" All Louis did was smirk.

But it wasn't a nice smirk.

"Hm, Yeah Sure Imouto. I will inform them." I blinked and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks!" I went to hug the others and went up stairs.

(◕‿◕)♡(◕‿◕)♡(◕‿◕)♡(◕‿◕)♡(◕‿◕)♡

I answer the call that I've receiving for awhile.

"Moshi Moshi? Its (Name) your talking to."

"Mouuu~ when will you come (Name)! I really want to want leave for the honeymoon." I sigh.

"I'm on my way...You just need to be patient." I could hear her baby cry in the background
"Gaaah! Aimi! Stop crying! Mommy's here!"