Chapter-11 Fuuto!

It was (Name)'s first day of going back to school. Due to special circumstances, she had to go ride with Fuuto as its also his first day of school too.

She comfortably sat beside Fuuto who was casually scrolling through his phone.

"Fuuto." She called and he hummed in acknowledgment.

"I'm worried."
"Why?" He shut his phone and looked up to face her.

"What if they dont like me? I'm basically a highschool dropout that came back again."  Her brother, Louis, always taught her to not care about what others think, but in this situation she couldn't but voice out her thoughts.

One would find this situation a little humiliating, a grown nineteen year old woman venting and asking for advice from a fifteen year old teen pop singer, but this is completely normal for the two.
The two basically raised each other even if theres a four year difference.
Fuuto and (Name), as shocking as it sounds, would actually always spend time spilling their problems and comforting each other. But due to Fuuto's popstar career, he wasnt always free for this.

Fuuto stared at his older sister and gave a little sigh. If he had to describe his sister in three words it would be talented, humble, and an overthinker.

"Nee-san, you shouldn't worry about such things. Let the ill-brained people be, you're perfect and hardworking." Eventhough what Fuuto said was simple and short, it gave (Name) immense relief and right on time too, the car had stopped and they were beckoned to go out of the car.

'I'm quite excited but also nervous.' Fuuto stood up and opened the door with a click. The girls who were walking by stopped to stare at the idol. They suddenly started screaming.
"Is that Fuuto?!"
"Oh my God! He's actually here!"
He went out of the car hands in his pockets leaving me behind.
"A-ah."

'Too much people!' I stood up and slowly took steps towards the door. I then walked down the pavement and towards the driver's window.
"Thank you, Sir." I got money out of my pocket and gave it to him. He smiled at me before driving away.

I turned around to face the fan girls. I couldn't move and was frozen on the spot.
"F-fuuto." I started to shake. They all gave me a bad feeling. They may seem happy and all but their eyes were very judgemental.

'Fuuto, save me from this mess!'

Fuuto's POV~

I suddenly stopped, not hearing the soft footsteps she emitted from her shoe. I turned around to my older sister frozen on the spot like a deer caught in headlights. What an unusual sight.

These fangirls are annoying. They kept whispering about her. She already suffered enough, the nerve of some people. I sighed but walked towards her.

I stood right in front of her grasping her hand that was placed on her side. I held it tight and rubbed my thumb on her hand assuringly.
She gave a soft smile towards me and walked through the fangirls beside me.
'We got this together, Nee-chan!'

TIMESKIP

(Name) 's POV~

After highschool, I went over to the salon to help my brother until it was 7.We walked back home together happily chatting with our days. It was nice.
We then separated to ours rooms.

I was staring at my vanity in disgust.
'Stupid medicine. '
I

I immediately take a spoon full of the disgusting liquid and swallow it.

"Ack....disgusting.." I close the cap of the medicine, and sit on the bed.

"They are downstairs....but I'm lazy to go..."