Chapter 22: Mixed feelings

THIRD POV~

"Thanks for everything everyone! The festival was really bustling." Kaname raised his beer can with a smile. "And thank you Fu!" Fuuto turned around and with a face void of emotion he replied.

"Don't force me to book things just because we are brothers. It causes problems to my agency." (Name) perked her head up after sipping her can.

"Admit it Fuuto, You enjoyed it as much I enjoyed your performance!" Wataru agreed too by the way his eyes were sparkling.

"But you left early." "S-shut up Fuuto! I did not!" (Name) was embarrassed getting exposed on the spot. She pursed her lips and furrowed her eyebrows. 'How did he even know?'

"Glad everyone enjoyed the day." Ukyo stated while passing dishes down.

"It would have been much funner if you came Kyo-nii!" The female slammed her hands on the table childishly glaring at her older brother. Ukyo just gave a sheepish smile in return.

(Name) sat down admitting to defeat and felt goosebumps show up on her skin. She felt like she could feel the warmth of someones eyes boring onto the back of her head. She rubbed her hands on her forearms and looked around. (Eye color)-ed orbs clashed with chocolate brown. Ema gave her a not-so-nice looking smile which caused the older female to frown.

"Have you gotten used to this atmosphere, little sister?" (Name) heard Hikaru ask Ema. Ema gave one more glance to (Name) and looked at Hikaru.

"Yes,but.." Ema began to stand up. " I'd like to become a part of this family even more." All eyes were on Ema, leaving the elder female out, or what (Name) felt like.

"What's this all of a sudden?" Hikaru asked with a raised eyebrow. He was suspicious.

"You're our precious little sister." Masaomi said with a smile. (Name) had mixed feelings. She's trying her best to be in the positive side, but apparently the dark thoughts are slowly devouring the bright light.'She..can't have them. Masaomi said that to me and its only for me, but why? Is he tormenting me? No..It can't I trust him. I don't know how to feel...'  

(Name) clenched her hands on her pants. Her eyes were starting to sting. 'I cant cry..not when everyone is happy. I don't wanna ruin their day just because of my selfish needs. Just smile (Name). Maybe they deserve a better sister than me. I'm just a broken ill person just there a obstacle to them. Just smile (Name).' (Name) swallowed a lump down her throat and formed a small smile. 

'Why's Ema like this?' She chugged the beer can and the dark thoughts turned into dust.

Unaware to (Name), Fuuto was watching the older female having a internal battle with herself. It broke his heart. 'She can't go back drinking again or she'll..'

He gave glanced at Ema and a foul taste started spreading in his tongue almost immediately.

"Hmph."

#######################################

(Name)'s POV~

I leaned on the railings and stared up to the sky sighing.A familiar ache in my head was starting to form ever since I chugged that beer.'Maybe I shouldn't have done that.'

"Haaa.." I let out a breath and closed my eyes. "I miss you Yuusuke.." I pouted and placed my cheek on my palm.

"How about me Imouto?" I gasped and turned around to see Kaname.

'Go with Ema Kana-nii. Don't you like her?'   "Of course I missed you Kana-nii! You just ran away and left me with some random monk! I didn't like that.." I pouted and he chuckled at that. The ache turned into pounding. It felt like two hammers were beating my temples as I tried to think.My vision seemed to blur for some reason.

"K-kaname?" 

"Hm?"

"The sky is very pretty...but my heart isn't.." I held in a sob.

"(Name), no listen--" 

"Kana-nii, no you listen. My heart hurts alot..I don't know why. Today, it hurt more than usual especially when Ema stood up and said she wanted to be more than family. I don't know why but it hurts Kana-nii! I try to be nice and all but I don't know. The monk said he believes in me, but how will I do it if I don't believe myself? Show my true self? It feels like I'm hanging on false hope and it scares me. I'm just a broken--" It all happened at once. Once I opened my mouth Kaname took the chance and placed his lips onto mine. I just stood there our lips against each other our eyes colliding with each other. 

My heart was beating so fast I could hear it loud and clear. I could feel it pump the warm blood everywhere in my body, which caused my body to become incredibly hot. His hands were on my waist pulling me closer to him.His tongue licked the bottom of my lip and having no control over my body at the moment, I parted my lips and unleashed the beast. He started exploring my mouth his hands were slowly going inside my shirt and I thought my heart was gonna explode out of my mouth. I tried pushing him away but his grip stayed firm.

"Khh-kaname...!" I managed to say between the intimate kiss, and finally we parted away with a string of saliva between us.

My legs were jelly and I had to grab onto his yukata to steady myself. I buried my flushed face onto his chest and just hugged him.

"S-sorry, I just...couldn't hold it in. I can't believe I just committed such sin...I guess I gotta go to the temple later for forgiveness. Can we stay like this for a bit?" Kaname's chest vibrated as a he laughed a bit. I still could feel his warmth on my lips.It was silent.

"Why'd you think like that, my cute Imouto? Seeing you almost burst into to tears kinda..left my heart beat faster in a way, but it hurt me. Who said I liked Ema in the first place hm? I always keep a close eye on her shes acting strange lately, it kinda bothered me a bit. I guess I gotta thank the beer for making you burst out like that other wise some issues would've happen along the way.  (Name), you're perfect in my eyes...don't doubt yourself. I believe that one day you'll really show us your true self before the accident. I love you." 

"Kaname...I am tired.." He ruffled my hair and brought his hands under my knees and pulled my up.

"Thank you for coming, you truly made my day." The last thing I felt was his soft lips against my forehead.

###############################################

HAHA nO warning I see ;)))

I dont know whats happening to me I just got inspired for oNCE!!!

hoPE YOU ENJOY!!