Chapter 5 {edited}

"Wow Nee-san this cake is huge!" Wataru told Ema while he was happily bouncing around.

"It really looks delicious!"
"Th-thank you, (Name) really helped a lot." Ema humbly stated averting her eyes to the sleeping female on the counter.

Poor (Name) was working on the cake for two hours while Ema decided to steal the credit.

(Name)'s eyes fluttered open when she heard Ema speak. They both locked eyes on each other but didn't say anything. One of the brothers took a note of this.

' Why? ' One of them thought.

"Made by Ema or (Name) either way its made beautifully." Ukyo smiled glancing at the two females.

"Its awesome! Its really,really awesome!" Wataru was ecstatic and Masaomi scolded him, telling him that he shouldn't be more excited than Subaru.

Wataru went over and apologized to Subaru.

Another conflict occurred between Tsubaki, Azuza, and Yusuke.(Name) didn't care.Once she was fully awake, she was was excited to eat the cake.

"Suddenly, you're excited Imouto, is it the cake?" Kaname started pulling her close to him.

"Mhm!" (Name) nodded her head excitedly before looking up and smiling to her brother. Kaname felt himself go warm.

"Mouuu! Guys let's start celebrating!" (Name) turned into chibi running around excitedly flailing her tiny arms around.
"Alright! Let's start!" Automatically, everyone was seated on the chair with the candles lit up.

"Blow out the candles, Suba!"

"You just want to eat the cake, (Name)!"

"Are we seriously doing this?" Subaru managed to stutter out in humiliation.
"You can do this Suba!" Subaru gathered enough courage to close his eyes, wish, and blow the candles out.

"Hooray! Happy 20th birthday Suba!"

"Happy Birthday!"

Each one got a slice of cake and dove in.
"This is delicious, thanks Nee-san!" Wataru stated completely forgetting the thought that he complimented Ema for it.
"I know wight!" (Name) spoke with her mouth filled with soft sponge and cream.
Seated beside her, Tsubaki laughed before noticing frosting on the corner of her lips.

"Oh! There's something on your lips Imouto let me help!" Tsubaki leaned closer to her mouth but before he could lick it off, she licked her lips and swallowed her cake.
"Yummy!" Tsubaki pouted.
'Maybe next time!' He thought before taking another bite of his dessert.

################
The birthday party was over and all the oldest brothers sat together with the birthday boy.

All of the sudden, (Name) waltzed in already tipsy.
"(Name)! Alcoholic isn't good for your health! Kaname scolded as he watched (Name) twirl around her place.

"You're not my dad! I already drank a can!"

"A can?!"

"Hey, I was looking for that!" Tsubaki jumped out of his seat.

"Oops! I thought it was apple juice!" She exclaimed before continuing to twirl in her place.
"Who puts apple juice in a can?" Tsubaki sweat dropped as he sat back down to take a sip.

"(Name), stop that you'll get sick." Masaomi scolded while Azusa took action and pulled her hand. He forced her to sit between him and Subaru.

(Name) stayed quiet as she glanced at a lamp.

"Hey Kana-nii?" She started.
"Yeah?" Kaname stared at her and the rest of her brothers too. They were curious on what she'll do next.

"Isn't that one of the girls in the temple that I remember you met? What was her name? Chin.. Chips.. Chii?"

"Uhh,yeah?" Kaname had no clue about what she was talking about, but he agreed anyway.

".. You should bring her to the love room in the temple!"

"Love room?! H-how'd you know about that?" Kaname felt every eye stare at him.
"Well, I was walking around and I saw a sign that led there and I got scarred!" She laughed before yawning.

"I'll take a nap.." She stretched her arms before laying her head on Subaru's lap.
"Goodnight Subaru." He was shocked and didn't know what to do.

Azusa sighed in relief making sure she slept.

"Louis will murder us if he sees her passed out like this." Azusa stated while rubbing his temples.

"Nah, I like this side of (Name)." Kaname smirked before leaning back onto the chair.

"Speaking of (Name), Subaru what do you think of the new girl?"

"Yes, what's your opinion?" Everyone was eager to know.

Subaru shifted gently not used to being in the center of attention.
"What do I think of her?" Subaru repeated to himself.

"You have nothing to say! See,you are interested in her afterall!" Tsubaki smirked crossing his arms proudly.

"No, that's not it."

"Then, tell me. How?"
Subaru's mind was everywhere and he, without thinking, spoke harshly.

"To clear this up, it's annoying!" Everyone was shocked by his strong opinion.

"We already have a sister that we got used with, and now a another one?"

Subaru continued,

"Ever since she was here, I have to be careful using the bathroom, and I can't take off my shirt while I'm training." Subaru felt like something was wrong and decided that he wanted to go upstairs.

"I'm going to wash my face." He carefully peeled (Name) off of his lap and quickly went up the stairs.

(Name) stirred around muttering incoherent words.
Azusa got off of his seat and bent down to pull (Name) up into his arms.
He turned around to stare at the two men.
Kaname and Tsubaki.
"Alright, who's gonna bring her up?"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"I can't trust you monk."

"Tsubaki, I think you are too drunk to do something."

Tsubaki looked down on the ground in disappointment.
"Then why'd you suggest anyway!?"

Kaname walked closer to Azusa wrapping his arm around his shoulder.
"Oh, c'mon~ whyd you not trust big bro?" Azusa smiled.

"It's quite easy, you're a perverted monk."