Chapter 2 {edited}

(Name) clapped her hands, as she watched Fuuto finish his last song for his concert.

"Bravo!" Her French side that she inherited from her father suddenly came out.

(Name) stood up from her seat that was near the stage and quickly went backstage to congratulate her little brother.

She went near the snack table and took a box of cookies and cold water for Fuuto, then she entered his dressing room to see him sweating, panting, and collapsing on his chair.

"You did great!" She went towards him and wrapped her arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer to her.

"I'm so proud of you." She removed his bangs out of the way to kiss his sweaty forehead.

Fuuto felt comforted.
Usually, his brothers are too busy to attend his concert or to meet him backstage, the only person who did was (Name).

He's really glad she exists right here in front of him. Without her encouraging words or smile, he wouldn't be here, performing in front of hundred's of people.

He was very grateful to have such a caring sibling.

But the thing is, He can't show it.
He can't control himself that much, so sometimes he blurts out things that hurt other people's feelings.

But (Name), she understands that, after all, she's been with him since he was really young.

"H-hey, don't do that in public!" Fuuto pushed her away from him, blushing in embarrassment.

"Hehe~ Sorry, I can't control myself." She gave a closed-eyed smile and raised her hands in surrender.

"C'mon now, let's relax now before we leave." She spoke calmly and pulled the younger male towards a sofa placed near the door.

In front of the sofa, as table where a TV set was placed.

(Name) sat down and Fuuto sat next to her.

"Here's some food." She gave him the cookies and the bottle of water.

Fuuto twisted the bottle cap open and eagerly drank the water and he closed the bottle before eating his cookies.

(Name) opened the TV and switched the channels to a channel where they show case random movies.

She felt Fuuto's head lean on her shoulder, he then whispered something before he closed his eyes to rest.

"Thank you." She widened her eyes but giggled, before ruffling his hair and continuing to watch the movie until it was time to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The security guards knocked on the door telling them that its time to leave.

30 minutes passed since that happened, the problem was that (Name) couldn't carry her little brother without him stirring in his sleep and waking up.

She then decided to carry him bridal style and opened the door with her foot.

She felt the rush of cold air hit her skin when she went out of the room.

(Name) felt footsteps behind her, and so she turned.

She found a young man probably her age wearing a suit. He had green eyes and the brightest yellow hair (Name) never saw before.

The unknown man forced a bright smile towards the lost female, before asking her if she needed help.

"Uh, ermm, yes please, if it doesn't bother you." She gave a nervous smile back.