Chapter 13 {edited}

(Name)'s POV~
My heart starting beating rapidly beneath my ribcage as my eyes landed on him.

He turned around when he heard footsteps.
"Ah, (Name)." Azusa gave a weary smile.

"I'm really sorry for causing you pain.If it weren't for you, I wouldn't take the role." I was speechless as he did a perfect bow.

"I-No problem, It's partially my fault too since I may have been too over dramatic. I'm sorry for being overly sensitive, Azu-nii." He gave a relieved sigh and stood properly.
"Oh thank God, I thought I would've never hear 'Azu-nii' ever again." He rose his hands asking for hug.

I happily obliged and hugged him really tight.

'We made up! I'm so happy!'  A giggle slipped past my lips.
We released the hug smiling at each other.
And then, Azusa's eyes brightened once more.

"I remembered! Before I forget," He dug his hand into his pant pocket before pulling out a Keychain. It was a cute white bear hugging a heart.

"I saw this and thought it was cute. I guess it's like a Thank you gift." I reached out for it and took it from his hand.

"Thank you Azu-nii, I'll forever treasure this!" I held the Keychain close to my chest.

"I'm glad. I have to go now (Name). See you later." He gave a wave as he turned into a corner.

I sighed happily and opened my room door and went through.
I quickly walked over to my table and bent down to get box under it.

I sat down on the ground and pulled the box closer before opening it.
It was all the presents my brother gave to me.
There were heart plushes, accessories, a pink teddy bear from Masa-nii, Heart shaped candies from Wataru, figurines from Azu-nii and Tsu-nii, and more.

I place the new Keychain inside and closed the box shut and pushed it back in its place.

I pulled myself up and threw myself on the soft bed.
"I miss you, bed. Today was hectic." I closed my eyes and immediately dozed off.

#################
I jolt myself awake in the dark room of mine.
'It's nighttime?' Pushing the curtains open revealed the answer.

I threw my legs to the side and stretched my arms behind my neck.
"Let's hope I'll be able to sleep till morning.." I muttered to myself and yawned.

"I'm thirsty." I stood up and walked out of the room and down the stairs.

As my were adjusting to the light, I saw two figures on the sofa of the living room.

It was white hair. Tsubaki.
"Must be Tsubaki and Azusa practicing again for their weird anime play.." I mumbled to myself as I took a step up.

I gasped loudly once I realized who Tsubaki was above on.
Not Azusa.
Ema.

'Incest? Do people say incest is wincest? B-But...that doesn't look good at all.'

Tsubaki looked directly at me and jumped away from Ema.
"(N-Name), it's not what it looks like I promise!"
"D-don't lie." Was the only thing I said as I quickly went up the stairs.

I heard footsteps behind me and I had to choice but to dash to my room.
Quickly I went through my open door and slammed the door closed and locked it.

I panted as I slid down onto the ground.
My heart was aching for some reason.
I felt like crying.
'Why would Tsubaki do this? It's going to ruin our family.' I heard low voices of my brothers outside my door slamming must've woken some of them up.
'Damn it, I caused them trouble again.'
I pulled myself up from the ground and walked over to my bed.

"I'll just sleep my problems away. Tommorow is going to be a good day." I layed myself down closing my eyes tightly.
Within 15 minutes, I slept.

################

"I love you...from now on, always,eternally." Fuuto finally smiled  a smile I rarely see.

"Making memories with you and your important people, Panpacific Travel Service." The narrator on the television stated with his very smooth voice.

'Not bad Fuuto, Not bad.'

"One more time!" Wataru stated excitedly replaying the video the 5th time in a row.

"Didn't you watch enough?" Yuusuke walks over to Wataru and snatches the remite out of his hands.

"Why do we have to look at Fuuto's face again and again?" He complained switching the channels for something that is more interesting than Fuuto's face.

I lean on the couch thinking about last night's events.
'Why's Tsubaki doing this? It's really gonna ruin us and the relationships we've built here before Ema.'
'Ema is nice and all but she doesn't wanna hang out with me! I'm the only female person around here, how does she not need me?'
'And the thing is Ema is letting it happen! I don't wanna be rude about it but it had to be said. Ema you are really confusing me. I need to drink this problem off, I think that will help..'

"Then should we all go then? Overseas?" Coming back to reality to drink my problems away only caused me confusion.

"Huh?"

"Yay! Hooray! New Currydonia!" Not wanting to seem rude I had to know what were we talking about.

"Ah, yes! I'm excited to travel to New Currydonia too, Wataru!" I genuinely said grinning happily.

Yuusuke started to laugh and the other joined after him.
"Wh-what's wrong? Are we not going to New Currydonia? I mean it must be a really cool place since I've never heard of it before! " My cheeks started to go warm as I laughed nervously.

That caused them to laugh even more.
"The way you genuinely said it (Name), it's honestly hilarious! (Name), it's not a real place!" Kaname stated as I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Th-that's not funny, Kana-nii! People make mistakes!" I stood up and stomped my way to the kitchen for a drink.

####################

I guess this was a filler chapter.