Chapter 4 {edited}

"Who's that Subaru?"
"Is she your girlfriend?"
"She's so cute and tiny and you're so tall and buff, HELL YEAH MAN I ship it!"

(Name) felt her face turn red as she quickly ran out of the gym.
'Birthday surprise for Subaru here I come! Let's hope no one is worried.'

#######

"I'm back home!" (Name) yells excitedly as she removed her shoes and place them in their cubicle.

She walks through the darkened living and spots two figures.

"Take care of me, baka nee-san." One stated and she knew who it was.
"Fuuto? What's this?" He tenses up at the mention of his name.

She went over to him and gave a noogie.
"H-hey! Nee-san let go!!" She ruffled his hair and giggled before letting him go.

"How's your fever? It went lower than last time, did it?" She crossed her arms watching him as he pouts.
"You're so uptight, Nee-san! Take a chill pill." Fuuto stated as he mixed his ruined hair.

'Why are they so close?' Ema selfishly thought to herself.

"I'm just worried, by the way, are you gonna attend Subaru's birthday?" Fuuto sighs and rubs his eyes, he could feel Ema's judgemental boring eyes staring at both of them.

'Pathetic.' He thought to himself.
"Nope, I'm busy. I have to go now too, cya." Fuuto was about to walk away but (Name) took his arm and pulled him in a hug.

"Don't forget to hug!" She pulled away with a happy grin on her face.
Fuuto side glanced at Ema while fixing the wrinkles that formed on shirt from the hug.
"Cya Baka-nee-chan and Nee-san!" He walked away

"Let's sit and talk together, Ema!" (Name) happily suggested skipping towards the L-shaped sofa.

Ema hesitated but sat beside her anyway.

"So.. "  Ema started but before she could continue Ukyo went through the open door.

"Welcome back home, Kyo-nii!" Ukyo gave a quick glance and smiled.
"Thanks (Name), I'll just change and come back, alright?" She nodded and he continued going up.

(Name) turned to the female beside her and started a conversation.

"So how's your day-"
"U-uhh sorry (Name), if you don't mind I need to do something really quickly." Ema stood up placing her bag down. (Name) felt her mouth twitch downwards.
"No, no, it's alright. You can go." She forced a smile and Ema smiled back nervously. Ema then stared at Juli telling him to stay here before going back up stairs.

Juli started freaking out being left alone.
"AH! Chii left me alone!" He started running around crazily shocking the female.

"Haha..? I won't hurt you." (Name) assumed what the squirrel felt so she tried assuring him.
Juli stopped freaking out and stared at her with a questioning gaze.

"Do you understand me?" The female tilted her head before picking the furry animal up with her hands.

"Hmm, I could sense what you feel I guess?" She rubbed his chin and he seemed to love it.

"I like you!" He flew out of her hand and onto her shoulder. He rubbed his fluffy cheeks on hers.
"H-hey! That tickles-hehe!" She tries to pull him off of her shoulder but he stuck on.
They both stopped once they heard someones phone ring.
They glanced towards Ema's bag. Curiosity got the best out of (Name) and she decided to bring out the phone.

She froze once she saw the contacts picture. She heard footsteps coming downstairs and she quickly fumbled with the phone. Shoving the phone back into the bag, (Name) composed herself while Juli started pouncing around wondering why she reacted like that.

She faced the staircase where Ukyo and Ema were chatting with each other.

"(Name), would you like to accompany Ema to the store to bring items for Subaru's birthday?" Ukyo asked with Ema standing beside him smiling brightly.
'It would be nice it I were alone..' Ema thought to herself.

"(Name)?" Ukyo asked again worried when he didn't get a response.
"Huh? S-sure! I'll come!" She jumped out the couch with a smile on her face.

"Alright, take care."  Ukyo smiled warmly towards the two girls as they walked out of the door.

One single thought kept repeating through (Name)'s head.

'Why was the purple eyed girl calling Ema?'
##############
"This is really heavy-!" (Name) whined placing the bags down as she sat on the sidewalk.
Ema did the same with sigh.

"Suba would carry all of this easily!" (Name) exclaimed.

"He's so hardworking, strong, smart, and nice! The only problem is he can't speak to girls!" She giggled at the end.
"Yeah.." Ema agreed.
"Y-you noticed?" A voice like Subaru's spoke behind them, but once they turned around he was gone.

"Huh? Weird. C'mon, let's go before they start to worry." The two girls, one-by-one, walked back home.

###################

When they arrived, the two females placed the bags down with a sigh.
"That was tiring!" (Name) looked around the room to see someone's feet poking out.

Ema let out a gasp and quickly ran over to Louis. She shakes him while calling his name repeatedly.
Louis jolts awake looking around his surroundings.

"Chii-chan?" He calls out shocking Ema.

'Only Juli says that, how does he know?'

"Lou-nii! I missed you!" His sister glides through jumping on top of him.
She leaned her head onto his chest giggling happily. This caused Ema to feel out of place.

"What happened Lou-nii?"
"I wanted to sleep on the sofa but I didn't make it." (Name) giggled pushing her hands on his chest to look at his face.

"You overwork! I'll take the next shift tomorrow!"

"No, I can do it."
"No! I want to do it!"
"No."
"Yes!"
"Okay, I won't get you (Favorite treat)." (Name) pouted.

"You're mean.You know what? I'll start baking Subaru's cake and I'm not going to let you lick the icing." (Name) pushed herself off of her brother and stood up. She stuck her tongue out before walking away.

"You're so mean, Imouto." Louis sighed to himself before sitting up right. He glanced at Ema who had a confused expression on her face.

"Sorry about that.(Name) likes to fight childishly." Louis chuckled while Ema laughed nervously.

"Haha, It's f-fine. It was funny no harm was done."

'But I feel like my heart is harmed.'

Ema froze as she repeated the thought over and over. She shook her head and sighed.

'Think positively.'

##########

Should Louis be in the harem?
They are blood-related  siblings