Chapter 21: True self and true love?

(Name)'s POV

"Are you alone?" The silverette stranger walked closer to me with a smile.

"Erm..umm.." I tried thinking of what to say but when I stared at his eyes I bluntly said that his eyes were pretty.
"Oh?" He gave me a smirk and crouched down to my level since I was sitting down.

"I can come a tad bit closer if you want to see more of my eyes." He leaned his close to mine our noses were almost touching.
Getting very embarrassed, I pushed him by his chest and shielded my eyes from his view.
"S-sorry! I just.." I stood up and avoided looking at him at all costs. Instead of looking at his eyes I stared at his fan.

"C-club Buddha?" I muttered the name to myself and something clicked in the back of my head.

"Kaname!"
"Hm? You take him over me? I'm heartbroken." He teased and placed his and on his heart dramatically.
"Imouto!" As if a cue, Kaname came running towards me.
I also started running towards him but since my kimono was too long, I tripped and he managed to catch me.

"Imouto! You okay?" My face was buried onto his chest.

"I'm fine! But that man started talking to me so I wasn't fine!" I turned around and pouted staring at the silverette.

"Eh? Is that your younger sister you talk about a lot, Kana?"

"Talk a lot about? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?" I muttered to myself while poking my index finger on my lips.

"Yes, she's my little adorable sister I love so much!" With every word he said he started to squeeze me harder and harder.

"Kana-nii! You're killing me!" I started wiggle around his tight grip and succeeded to do so.
"Well well.." Another stranger started to speak and walk towards.

"Our No.2 and No.3 are here fighting over a cute customer." He had a deep voice and short blonde hair.
"Ryusei!" Kaname exclaimed.
"This is apparently Kana's imouto." The Chii guy said.
"Little sister?" He repeated.

"Y-yeah!"
"Imouto-chan, this is Ryusei Club Buddha's No.1." I inspected his body and face then whispered to Kaname.

"You are obviously No.1 Kana-nii!" He just chuckled and ruffled my ashy-colored hair.
Ryusei gave a little chuckle too, like he seemed to me hear me.
"That reminds me, you two should go back to the main temple."

"What?"

"It looks like we doublebooked some customers. You're going to get yelled at."

"What?! You should've said that sooner!" Chii quickly ran towards the temple.I was going to turn around and grab Kaname's arm but instead I see him dashing away from me.

"K-kaname..! Don't leave me here." I pouted I felt my heart to beat faster in fear.I felt someone staring at the back of my head so I turned around and saw Ryusei staring back at me with a smile.                                                                                                                                                                                            "Pleased to meet you, Miss (Name)." He reached for my hand and shook it. "Likewise." I gave a weary smile. It was silent a bit Ryusei looking at the sky and I was looking at the ground. "Kana really loves you, huh?" My lips went upwards with a grin. "Of course I love my big brother, he has helped me through rough times!" He chuckled.

"It must be difficult..to hide what you feel." My eyes widened as I looked up to him. 'No...I am showing my true self! ...right?' I asked myself my hand going moving upwards to where my beating organ is located underneath the kimono.

"Sorry for asking this out of the blue, but its my natural monk instinct y'know? Picking people's trouble." I nodded slightly and looked at the ground sadly. "Is it that obvious?" Once again, he didn't reply instead he smiled and closed his eyes. 

"Man or woman, young or old, rich or poor, in the end, humans are all troubled by the same thing. Its almost uncanny." He opened his eyes and my heart almost jumped out when his hazel orbs stared directly into mine.

"Humans are troubled by love."

"Whether its between family or lovers, its always been like that since ancient times and most probably in the future, perhaps, forever." I gulped a lump that was forming in my throat.That lump was either the fear, the sob that was threatening to come out, or the anger. I had mixed emotions about this monk-to-person talk. 'When was the last time I went to a temple and prayed?' 'Ever since I had fallen ill and never got cured.'

The familiar sting in my eyes  was back and I clenched my hands into a fist.

"Y-you dont know a-anything--Eep!" He grabbed my forearm and pulled me into a hug. I could feel the tears sliding down and get absorbed by his yukata.

"Troubles concerning love are never-ending and you have no choice but to confront them yourself. Your true self...because family is the only thing that can withstand what real love is." I thought about it for a second. 'The only way I could communicate with them happily is confronting my true self and my love..?' 

He pulled away his hand on my cheek. His thumb wiping the tears in the corners of my eyes.

"I know you may be confused right now, but I believe you'll find your way." I looked up to him into his mesmerizing wise hazel eyes and buried my face in my hands feeling flushed.

"Y-you touched me without p-permission, what should I tell K-kaname?!" I could hear him laugh and someone calling my name.

"Nee-chan? Nee-chan!" Wataru comes running and hugs my waist. I immediately remove my face from my hands and kneeled down to hug him.

"W-wataru! Where did you go? And where's Ema?" I patted his head and watched as he pouted.

"I don't know! Ema just left me and I had to go to the bathroom so I went here and I came out and  I saw you! You're my hero, Nee-chan!" He nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Well, little sister, goodluck." I rose up and as he passed my he ruffled my hair which caused the the hair tie to loosen up and fall to the ground unleashing my ashy hair.

I just stared at the back of his head and yelled, "Thank you!"

Wataru looked confused and stared between me and the walking monk.

"Did something happen?" I looked down and ruffled his hair.

"How about we go back home?"