Chapter 15

(Name)'s POV~

I place my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat.

'Hearing your heartbeat makes me feel calm, Azu-nii..'  My tears soak onto his suit.

"I'm Home." I hear Masomi's voice and then worry filled his voice

"Call an ambulance!"

"Hai!" Ema obeys and quickly calls the ambulance.

Masaomi then calls one of his masters telling him that Azusa fainted.

'Get well soon..' I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying.

'Your hurt and I can't do anything but cry..it hurts..I bet Tsubaki feels the same...Please Azu-nii forgive..he probably didn't mean too..'  I raised my head up to see blurry figures because of my tears.

'Please get well soon Azu-nii..'

~~~~~~Poor Baby Azusa..I couldn't even look at him when he was at the hospital bed~~~~

I hid behind Masaomi as I couldn't face Azusa laying on the hospital bed.

"Come here,(Name). I promise you Azusa will be okay." Masaomi gives a reassuring smile while pulling me infront of the glass.

"Okay.." I mumbled, tearing up again.

"You're still not happy.." A pink lollipop appeared infront of me and I immediately reached out and took it opening it's wrapper and placing it in my mouth.

"Ahh~ Strawberry Shortcake..Your the best Masaomi!" I hugged his side rubbing my head on his body lovingly. (I FORGOT THIS WAS X READER DAMNIT its okay if you want to change the lollipop's flavor..but STRAWBERRY CANDY IS THE BEST ITS SO SWEET AND DELICIOUS AND-)

"Haha~ I'm glad your happy now.." Masaomi smiles and beside him Ema smiles slightly.

I then face the glass wall loooking at Azusa.

'I'll come back tomorrow I promise.'

~~~Ugh Timekips~~~~

I speed walk beside Ema.

"You're so excited to meet Azusa huh, Nee-San.." I nod impatiently and I quickly went to the reception.

"I-uh..meeting with Asahina Azusa." I tell the nurse and I hear Natsume's voice so I quickly turn around to see Azusa and Natsume.

I quickly ran towards Azusa and hug him tightly.

"(Name) why so q-quick?!"

"Azu-nii! You're Alive W-waah!" I cry onto his chest

"Of course I'm Alive."

"I didn't see you for one whole day! I even brought the keychain to rememeber you!"

"Oh thats nice."He smiles at me and breaks the hug so I went and immediately went to hug Natsume.

"I mish you.." my voice was muffled by his clothes.

"I miss you too." He kisses my head.

"I'm leaving now, You take the responsibility to take of a Azusa, okay?" I nod and he went out of the hospital.

"Azusa lets go to park!" I held his hand and we went to the park.

~At the park~

"So what's the disease you have Nii-san?"

"Well, according to Masa-nii's explanation, its's called meningitis." I felt a shiver down my spine.

"That's a scary name.." I muttered.