Chapter-12 I did nothing wrong! {edited}

THIRD POV~

"Nii-san! You're here!" Young teenager (Name) was sitting on the hospital bed with the nebulizer mask on.

"Yeah, I came to check up on you." Louis gave his infamous soft smile and sat on the edge of the bed. He reached for his sister's hand but she couldn't bring herself to grasp it."Don't do that Nii-san, you'll get my infection."  Louis's mouth twitched downwards but he had to stable the smile.

"I'm strong (Name), don't worry it's not contagious."  (Name)'s head tilted in confusion but her (Eye color)-colored eyes brightened. She intertwined her hand with his and enjoyed the comforting warmth he radiated.

It was a comforting silence, but with machines beeping and murmurs of nurses outside the room.

"I'm sorry,Louis-nii."   "Hm?" 

"Don't act stupid Louis! It's all my fault making everyone worried and such!" She closed her eyes trying to stable the dangerous flame in her,but it bursted and started spread all over her body.

"If only I wasn't selfish! If only I resisted! If only I've listened! If only I hadn't thrown that damn ball so hard, I wouldn't be in this depressing hospital,with weakened health, with different people visiting me telling me to get well soon, with brothers worrying about me! I'm sorr-Mmph?!"  A sweet crispy dough was shoved into her mouth by her brother.

"Melon bread?" He gave her a small grin.(Name) puffed her cheeks in annoyance but began to chew her sweet pastry. Louis leaned closer to her face and wiped her tears with his thumb. His mouth made contact with her cheek and gave it a kiss.

"I love you, ok?" Overwhelmed, (Name) said them back.

Widened orbs blinked at the sun rays that went through the curtains of her room.(Name)'s face started to heat up as she remembered the dream she had when she fell asleep

"What a nice dream."

######################
The school bell rang signaling that class was over. I stood up and organized my stuff before placing them into my bag.

I hoist my bag up onto my back and quickly chased the students out of the school building.

The breeze greeted me as I walked around the entrance of the school.

"Excuse me?" I felt someone tap my shoulder. I titled my head expecting to see one of my brothers but as I turned around, it was a girl. A girl with big purple eyes and black hair.
She seemed innocent to me.

"Can you and I just talk for a second?" She made hand gestures as she talked.

I rose an eyebrow.
"About...?"
She took a breath to steady herself and smiled.

"It will only take a second."  Not wanting to displease her I followed her. It was a nerve racking walk behind the school building as I questioned myself.
'What does she wanna talk about?'

Suddenly, I bumped onto her back causing me to take few steps back.
My airways were suddenly clogged up as she pulled onto my collar.

"Stop hanging out with Fuuto, you whore!"

"Wh-whore? I'm his sister! I can't just stop hanging out with him!"

"Then I have to eliminate you!" I saw a flash of metal before my eyes and quickly jumped back.

A liquid started going down my cheek with stinging hot pain coming after it.
I placed my finger on it and glanced at it.
Blood.

I started to panic breathing rapidly in fear. My knees and jaw started to tremble, the tears are stinging at the corners of my eyes begging to come out.