Chapter 10: Picnic!

(Name) had abruptly woken up from her sleep with the sun seeping into her room through her curtain.

She felt a heavy soft materal wrapped around her body with the smell of male cologne.

Wait-male cologne?
She looked down to find herself wearing Tsubaki's brown coat from yesterday.

"Yesterday.." She muttered to herself, her face slowly heating up to red when she remembered yesterdays events.

"Tsubaki, he.."

'Not only kissed me once, but twice!' She grumbled in her head and removed the coat off of her. She felt her internal turmoil start to rise.

'What now? What does mean? I get that Im adopted and we are not related by blood, but Ive been living my whole life with the concept that he was my blood related brother.'  (Name) sighed to herself and pulled herself off of her bed.
She went to the closet and wore a   blue striped crop top jacket and wore a frilly white skirt underneath, and finally to finish it off, she wore white stockings with her favorite shoes.

Walking out of her room, she took a few breaths and finally went downstairs to greet her lovely siblings.

"Good afternoon, (Name)!" Tsubaki immediately noticed his lovely sister and pulled her into a hug.

"T-Tsubaki!" (Name), having hoped not to see Tsubaki at the moment, couldn't help but become incredibly flustered. Her mind went in jambles as soon as Tsubaki wrapped his arms around her.

"Wah! (Name)-nee, you finally woke up! I've been waiting!" Wataru, who came from the other side, wrapped his arms around his sisters and brothers waist joining in with the group hug.

"Oi!! You can't hug her! She's my cute little sister!" Of course, Tsubaki wouldn't allow a group hug to end peacefully.

"Ehhh? What do you mean yours?" Wataru pulled away and showed his grumpy face to his older brother.

Just before they could bicker, a loud surprised noise came from Ema, who was standing in the kitchen. It caused all the siblings in the room whip their heads to her direction to see whats wrong.

"There's not enough food for dinner tonight!" Ema announced looking at the five siblings standing around the table.

"Seems theres not enough right now. Ukyo-nii is in a case right now." Azusa said as he leaned his cheek on his palm while reading the magazine.

"Must be tough for Mr Lawyer." Tsubaki joked, a hand placed on his hip.
(Name) tried to think of ideas that could save her position and provide help to the kitchen. And the only solution is for her to go shopping alone.

"I can go buy right now! I mean, I just woke up right now and haven't done much around the house!" She announced looking at everyone's reactions.

"Oo! I want to come Nee-chan! Pretty please?" Wataru immediately started jumping around excitedly and held onto the girls skirt for permission.

"Of course! Just don't secretly overbuy those favorite cookies of yours and we will be fine, okay?" Although (Name) said it so sweetly and innocently, one could spot the malice around it.

"O-Okay!" (Name) happily held the younger boys hand and was ready to ditch the dining room, but was sadly interrupted by Tsubaki holding onto her shoulder.

"You don't have to tire yourself out, (Name)! Let's just eat out since its just Subaru and us today." He suggested with a cheery smile plastered on his face.

'Operation: Trying to distance myself away from Tsubaki, completely failed since the second I woke up!'

"E-Eh? Then what restaurant shall we go to?" (Name) asked looking around for any suggestions.