Chapter 9: Brotherly Drama {edited}

It was a beautiful morning after the wedding and (Name)'s grumpy-ly sittimg down with one of Natsume's shirts on her.

"(Name), you have to take it."

"No."

"Then, theres no going outside." She let out before face planting on the bed and rolling on it with her body in annoyance.

"Na-su-nii!! You're so annoying!" He just blankly blinked at her proclaimation.

"Take the medication."

"No! I said it tastes like garbage!" She looked up to him through her lashes and pouted.

Natsume decided that he'd take a different route to this situation. Mustering up the courage and muttering an omen to God, he grabs onto her jaw, and when (Name) opened her mouth to complain he shoved the spoon filled with syrup and tilted it upwards.

"Wha-ack!" Confused and stunned from the attack, started coughing amd gagging from the medicine that was forcefully put into her body.

"Why would you do that? I thought we were friends Natsume!" She looked up to him with teary eyes and red face due to the coughing and choking.

Natsume stood there staring, (Name) would think he was thinking of an answer, but in reality he was actually admiring her beauty.

Her long lashes, big bright (Eye color) eyes, beautiful silky ash brown hair, cute kissable lip-
He closed his eyes stoping himself to go through those thoughts again. As much as he would like to, he loves his sister so much he would even stop himself from indulging to his desires.

He wants to protect her from himself, and thats why at some point of his life he actually stopped contacting (Name). Oh, it was the toughest phase of his life, and as much it gave him mental relaxation he wouldn't go through it again.

He loves her and loves everything about her, and it has been a competition between his brothers since they were young. He knows he wont give up and for the sake of her safety and their relationship, he'll wait. He'll wait and wait for the perfect time to show how much he loves her.

"Natsume?" He looked down to see (Name) with eyebrows arched in worry.

"(Name)." He breathed out her name before tugging her towards him and wrapping his strong arms around her.

"Natshumeh? Are you okay?" She tried calling out his name with her face muffled onto his chest.

"Yeah, Im fine." He sighed in content before raising his hands and resting them on her head.

"Im just glad you're here (Name)." The said girl pulled her face out of his chest to look at him. Both of them had direct eye contact, before Natsume closed his eyes and let out a small sigh.

Slowly, he told himself, slowly.
"I love you, okay?" (Name) just sat there staring at his closed eyed face before grinning happily.

"Natsume! I love you too! And its fine, I forgive you for doing what you did! C'mon lets spend more time together, I'll get the console to open!" She giggled and pulled away from his grip to present him a kiss on the cheek, before scurrying off.

To (Name), those three words were a simple wholesome brotherly love.

But to Natsume, it was his world, and he couldn't stop his heart from beating fast and warmth spreading through his body.

He chuckled to himself for a bit before getting off of his bed and following the love of his life.

#########################