Chapter 17

(Name)'s POV~

I gave Aimi her warm bottle of milk as I make my breakfast.

'Yesterday she sticked to me the whole damn day even when I was asleep!'

"What's going on here?" Yasu's head peeked from a corner.

"Ah! Yasu-san. Good morning. I was just making breakfast...for myself." I suddenly noticed that I didn't make for Yasu.

"Um! I should make you breakfast too!" I let go of the pan and quickly ran to the refrigerator to get the ingredients.

"Eggs. Bacon. And orange juice." I place them on the counter and started to cook.

"S-Sorry about that Yasu-san. I forgot you were here. Hehe..Sorry again." He sighs and sits on the chair.

"Stop apologizing its fine anyways. You don't have to make it." I ignored the last part and placed the cooked eggs and bacon on a plate and poured the orange juice in a cup.

I placed in front of him and looked at Aimi putting on a sad face.

"Ah. I forgot. Aimi's food." I quickly scanned the kitchen for something soft she can eat it I then spotted a jar of banana chocolate flavored soft cookies in a cupboard.

And the problem is its in the highest cupboard.

'Okay...I got this..just don't embarrass yourself in front of Aimi and Yasu-san.'

I nodded to myself and walked infront of the cupboard and I raised my hand but I only get to touch it using only my finger tips.

"Damn it." I jumped and my fingers pushed it backwards and it rolled out of my reach.

In the background I could hear Aimi starting to cry.

"Damn..I'm such a baka.." I sighed about to give up.

Suddenly, I felt something pressed into my back, it was someone's chest.
(You guys if you write Dic- //slapped//)
"If you wanted help, you could just ask instead of embarrassing yourself infront of Aimi and I." Yasu's chest was pressed behind me and he took the jar easily and gave it to me.

"T-Thank you...?" I felt a little heat somewhere in my face.

"No problem, (Name). I have practice and I will probably come back at 7." He walks away hands in his pockets.

"Mama!!" I snapped out of my daze and ran to Aimi.

"Here...its food." I twisted the jar open and gave Aimi a cookie.

I looked at Yasu's plate to find it empty.

'He eats...fast like Subaru.. Hehe~ I miss my brothers so much..'

Meanwhile at the Asahina Residence.

Louis apparently didn't tell his brothers that (Name) left for a week.

And The brother are getting a panic like feeling that their Dear (Name) isn't in the house.

"Louis!! Are you sure that (Name) is in Natsume's apartment?!" Tsubaki was tapping his foot impatiently he was quite stressed that (Name) isn't here since yesterday.