❄ Christmas Special ❄

(Name)'s POV~

"Weeee!" I squealed happily as I slid through the thick snow.

I stopped right beside Natsume as he talked with Ema and Yuusuke.

"Natsume-san, you're good at snowboarding."

"(Name) is a pro at snowboarding." Natsume patted my shoulder as I gave a small smile at him.

Ema gave me a side ways glance and ignored me.

"Really? Well, all I do is slide." I shrugged and gave a little smile.

"It's cool, though." Ema muttered.

"Isn't that board from the rental shop?" Natsume asked.

"Um, yeah."

"Its your first time? I think you should have chosen a shorter board." I entered the conversation.

"Nee-san, It was really crowded and this board seemed to be the best!" Yuusuke pouted.

"Is it alright with what Yuu-chan chose?" Kaname slid towards us.

"Kana-nii!" I waved at him.

"Do you even have the right to say that?! We decided just yesterday, that's why I had no time!" Yuusuke exclaimed.

"Its fate, since we all are here it's a sign of goodluck." I huffed.

"Kana-nii! Everything is goodluck and fate in your book!"

"Even the snow is goodluck?" Natsume asked smiling slightly.

"Yep, We enjoy goodluck on this ski slope." Kaname looked at Ema and smiled.

"C'mon, Imouto-chan let me teach you."

"Eh?! Who said so? I will teach her!" Yuusuke proclaimed.

"Yuu-chan, are you hungry? Maybe that's why your angry." Kana-nii muttered.

The two of them fought but it stopped when Ema started to slide down the slope.

"Ema!" I yelled preparing to slide down and protect her from the fall, but Natsume went and caught her before I did.

"Yuu-chan, as loser let's slide away!" Kana-nii said but Yuusuke quickly rejected.

Kana-nii didn't listen and forced Yuusuke by carrying him.

"Becareful!" I smiled and waved bye at them.

"See you later, Imouto-chan!" Kana-nii smiled back.

"Eh? (Name)-san won't you leave too? With them?" Ema asked with her big brown eyes piercing mine.

"I want (Name), here. In case I fall or anything she's going to help me, As I said she's a pro at this." Natsume said with a sharp voice and ruffled my head.

"Mhm, This big guy can fail too!" I grinned and stood on my tip-toes to pat his shoulder.

"Oh." Ema looked away and nodded.

❄❄❄❄❄❄~Timeskip~❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

I watched as Ema slid on her back filling her back with snow.

I quickly slid towards the two.

"Shall we take a break?" They both nodded and I sat between them.

"You don't feel sick, do you (Name)? Its pretty cold out here." Natsume said as he held my hand.

"Hm, I feel okay, it does feel cold but I could get used to it." I let out a puff of air as I watched the white cloud disappear.

"You're pretty good, Natsume." Ema said looking at Natsume.