prologue

Our favourite juniors are on a night hunt, it's been 2 years since the guanyin temple, the world attained peace, lan wangji became chief cultivator and married Wei Ying again,yes he revealed his first marriage in cave much to everyone's shock including weiying, Jiang cheng made up with weiying, lan xichen came out of seclusion after a long persuasion of weiying, weiying has been pampered by lan qiren after the whole truth came out and he got to know all the sufferings of the young man, and the young one helped them in many crisises that would hit gusu.he is now a teacher in gusu lan .Niehuaisang gained his friendship.the golden core transfer came into light due to Jiang cheng's slip of tongue though lan sizhui know everything before as he conducted an empathy on weiying (why revealed in story),wen Ning is living in cloud recess and having a secret relationship ( with who? Guess 😉).lan jingyi was adopted by wangxian.zizhen was adopted by the nie clan , he disowned his father as he was tired of unnecessary accusations of his father about his idol senior wei.he calls senior wei shushu as nie huaisang is weiying's sworn brother.

Everyone is happy and peaceful ,the juniors decide to go on a night hunt alone,so the ducklings just have to convince their mother (cough....cough..) papa/dajiu/shushu .

Juniors: we want to go on a night hunt papa/dajiu/shushu

Weiying:then we will all go my dear ducklings.

Here goes the plan,

Junior : but, we want to go alone this time,we will not go too far ,we will always be careful,we won't do anything too dangerous ,please let us go this one time na , please.....

Juniors tried their puppy eyes(well except sizhui), which they know will melt wei ying's heart. It worked well and they went on a night hunt successfully, but what they don't know is their worried mama sent ghost general with them secretly.

Everything was going on well until they saw a hut in the forest to rest sensing no danger, after some time they felt dizzy and dozed off along with wen Ning who came in after sensing something wrong. What is unknown to them was there is a powerful spirit of an immortal in the Hut that just wants to release from the hut , due to some talisman carried by juniors given by weiying for freeing innocent spirits accidentally activated, the spirit was freed. Immortal who is happy decided to do a favour did something and left . Juniors disappeared while wenning slept off .

When the juniors woke up they were in an unknown place, they heard some sound and moved towards the sounds, what they saw there made their blood boil.

I hope you like the chapter,

What do you think the juniors saw,

Where exactly did the spirit sent them ,

Please give your suggestions,

Ignore spelling mistakes please,

Please vote and comment 🙏