chapter -3

"Wait a minute why is your surname a lan and why are you wearing a lan sect forehead ribbon ,if you are my son"

"Oh papa you married a lan in future, and before you ask it is not any political one,u both love each other,as for who it is, it's better for the person to confess first,i will give you a clue, it's the person who stole ur first kiss"

"Hey, how do u know my first kiss, i have kissed many people u know "

"Yeah,yeah ,you kissed many people, you kiss us on forehead every time we go to do something,u kissed baby young mistress just now, obviously not ur first kiss huh"

"Oye jingyi ,who is the young mistress, "

"See ur temper,papa says it right u have the temper of a lady"

"Dajiu look at him, see how he always bullies me,and scold him for me"

"Haoba,haoba ,stop both of you, and jingyi don't call him that in front of him"

Jingyi"so i can still call him that without him listening,he hehe"

(I really think he is weiwuxian's sun how many of u support)

Weiying looked at shizhui "you look a little bit familiar "

Shizui bowed and said"hello papa you know me already , I am lan yuan courtesy shizui ,the adopted son of weiwuxian "

"Lan yuan , ....a-yuan, you are my a'yuan, but why are you in the lan sect , did something happen to me, Is it because I am not there, i think nobody in the lan clan could stand me how can I marry someone from lan clan ,and i always thought lanzhan would be the one to kill me"

Lan zhan winced at this thought and xichen just closed his eyes about the miscommunication, juniors know about this so, they simply nodded and looked at each other, now is the time to talk to hanguang-jun. Yanli interrupted and said "how about we have dinner and have some rest ,i am sure a'xian and children are tired,i will ask someone to arrange rooms for all of you"

Juniors along with weiwuxian nodded while jinling said"no need for that mother, we all will sleep with dajiu,we do that every now and then "

"But young masters don't you want to sleep with your parents "guangyao asked curiously.

"Well my parents would be busy with baby me,i don't want to disturb them"
Jinling said.

"A-die don't know me ,i don't think it's comfortable for him"zizhen said simultaneously.

"It's not a disturbance at all, jinling please sleep with us, i want to speak with you all night " jinzixuan said

"Yes , it's very comfortable for me i want to know my son as well,dage please join us, let's speak all night today " nie huaisang said as he have many questions for his son , like how is he a sect leader with his dage here .nie mingjue happily nodded he can't wait to know his nephew.

Before anyone could say anything shizui said "then it is settled, me and my brother will sleep with papa" he mouthed to his friends don't worry I will protect papa along with jingyi"

They nodded and everyone were going to eat,since the juniors behaved normally with him guangyao is assured that he was not exposed, everyone did their dinner, jingyi dragged weiying to their room as he wants to spend time with his papa ,who he saw not even two days ago, what can he say his papa is his all time favourite,but it's rare for them to spend lots of time because they should share him with his a-die , now a-die and papa are still not together he will make use of this time very properly.

(U cunning boy)

As soon as jingyi left ,shizui started speaking "look hanguang-jun,i know i am in no place to teach you but , can you please confess to papa directly, or else the misunderstanding will only grow"lan wangji froze while lan xichen smiled a bit

"What do you mean by confessing, what would my nephew confess to your papa, it should be your mother who should confess, I don't know who it is,they don't have taste at all "

"Excuse me,is that an insult for my dajiu , old man lan you better mind your words i am not like my jiujiu to put up with ur nonsense silently,u will not like the consequences of getting on my bad side,aish the Oldman in future is much better than him"jinling

"I know, how much this old man changed in future, it's all because weishushu's patience and kindness, and grandmaster lan what did you say about my shushu , he is the best person in the whole world , anyone would love to have him, u all are lucky that ji shushu's love and preserverence won my shushu."zizhen

"Wait,a minute you said shushu, previously the lan kid also  said they have papa and a-die" nie huaisang pointed out.

"Well my both parents are male and my adie is hanguang-jun " shizui announced calmly as if he was announcing tomorrow morning breakfast menu.

There was a sound of thud,lan qiren fall down,lan xichen, yanli and nie huaisang were  smiling internally  and lan zhan 's exe..... stopped working, every other person were shocked. Jiangcheng's zidian cracked, nie huaisang is fanning himself frantically hiding his smile.

"Finally my ship is sailing"

"I know they like each other"

"Is hanguang-jun and yiling patriarch cutsleeves"

"My nephew would never like that demon cultivator"

"Weiwuxian what did you do now"

"Me...and weiying got married and have.....kids" wangji mumbled with his earblush.

Lan qiren was in shock,but he didn't faint much to the displeasure of jinling who made a bet with zizhen.

The whole dining area turned into chaos

That is it for today, thanks for reading.

I hope you like the chapter,

Next update is shizui and jinlings criticize Jiang sect

Please comment if you have any suggestions,and vote and comment 🙏