chapter -14

The juniors stick to weiying along with wangji and yanli , the injury was cleaned and medicine was applied though he have a core it's still take time for healing injuries due to resentful energy.

They have seen wei ying saving the cultivators and confession part in Lotus pier and they were shocked again , lan xichen just can't believe how many crimes his sworn brother did behind his back, this is the person he trusted more than his life, he was utterly disappointed in himself,Jiang cheng who observed the changes in his face just took his lovers hand and pressed it,he don't know how to express his love ,he don't know how to console,he can only assure his that lover that he is always there for him.

The others were disgusted ,jin guangyao married his own half  sister and killed their child knowingly and he also killed his father though many thought his father deserves it. Suddenly wenning remembered something next would be him confronting Jiang cheng ,he was afraid what his xiangege will think , it's been long time but he don't want to disappoint his xiangege the only family he always had after his jiejie is weiwuxian even a'yuan comes after him.

Jin guangshan is fuming,this bastard dared to kill him ,he will kill him,how ungrateful this rat is , it's a mistake he bought him home, but all their crimes are coming out now, first he have to save himself, but how,he thought to run away before, then he decided against it after seeing jin guangyao's run away plan utterly failed. He doesn't have a choice but to sit silently and await his death or he will either be tied like shushe or knocked out like guangyao.

Then came the golden core revelation, everyone was shocked to see the calm and shy wen ning lashing at Jiang cheng. They thought they were dreaming,lan xichen could see many emotions in his brother's eyes on the screen,lan wangji  is sad, guilty, angry and he can even see hate as well even weiying sensed the sadness and caught lan wangji's hand as comfort, it's clear he is hating Jiang cheng. Jiang cheng is guilty for doing this to his shixiong ,weiying and wen qing were happy that finally wenning spoke out what he thought.though weiying was a bit sad that his shidi know the secret now but he too know it will come out one day ,it is just matter of time,but wenning. wenning was afraid his xiangege will be disappointed with him as he revealed the secret he even took to grave,he kneeled infront of him and said

Wenning:I am sorry xiangege it's my fault,i shouldn't have revealed your secret, it's just..... it's just i.....i can't bear when Jiang gongzi was attacking you and i was afraid he will hurt you , I only had you and jiejie that support me and after jiejie death it's only you for me ,you are the only one who treated me with respect, love and gave me encouragement i don't want to lose you again, and i can't even hurt Jiang gongzi as he is your brother that is why i told everything hoping he would stop,i am really sorry xiangege

Weiying: it's not your fault wenning you did it to protect me and I am happy that you spoke up for me, it's ok, now get up,i am not even angry

Wenning didn't get up but started bowing:i am really sorry gege , whatever it is i should not have done that .

Weiying:you are not going to listen are you , fine,he softly kneeled infront of wenning and bowed back . Jiang Yanli,lan wangji and wen qing smiled this is weiying , while others were shocked, they never thought weiying would kneel infront of anyone,but here he is kneeling infront of ghost general, is he the arrogant man they talked about.

(I love this scene in canon guys that is why i added it here,the cultivators should see how humble our baby is,they say a good king bow to his subordinates ,wei wuxian is a real king )

Wenning came to his foot almost immediately and lifted weiwuxian to his feet as well,he never like his xiangege kneeling or bowing to anyone, his xiangege is epitome of respect, humbleness and kindness, he always looks upto him since the day they met.