the major sects

Wenning: wait a minute shifu

Qiren: is there something else young master wen

Wenning took a deep breath and looked at nie huaisang and weiying who nodded in return.

Wenning: there are other people who supported the jins and participated in labour camps and attack on sect leader jin and wei, here are the names and proofs shifu

Qiren wasn't surprised at the list these are the bootlickers of jin guangshan from the start. They know the truth and still they tried to cover it up.he sighed and said to wenning.

Qiren: please announce their names and offences young master wen then we can decide punishment.

Wenning: ouyang sect and yao sect have supported jins in their crimes and also committed offences such as bribery, illegal trafficking, robbery, spreading false rumours etc they also helped jins to gather innocent wens in labour camps, I wenning propose to strip them off their title and make their heir as sect leader as for the ouyang clan since the sect heir is too young i propose their head disciple take over. I also request the panel to permit adoption of sect heir ouyang if anyone wants to.

Nie huaisang: He is already my son and even future me adopted him,so i request the panel permission for me to adopt ouyang zizhen as my son.

Ouyang and yao sect leaders shouted at the wen and nie .

Yao : who do you think you are , a wen dog is barking and we will be afraid? What a joke we did nothing wrong what's wrong if we kill you wen dogs and these children don't know good from bad , following yilling patriarch and trusting him

Weiying: if I were you i will watch my mouth sect leader yao , i hate it if someone say things to my family.

Ouyang: I am not going to give my son to this good for nothing man he is my son , i didn't do anything wrong, zizhen you ungrateful idiot,i am your a'die why are you not supporting me, you have to protect your father,not that son of a servant.you good for nothing idiot,you are really useless unfilial bastard.

Zizhen flinched as he listened to the words after a long time but nie mingjue and nie huaisang came beside him, nie huaisang held his hand in assurance while wenning just blink his eyes to assure him.

Zizhen: when will you shut up, i am tired of your nonsense, you were never my father,all you want is a slave who follows your orders, you never cared about me, you pressured me so much until i hated cultivating, you always compare me with others and berate me,i hate you ,i never want to be your son , i have my parents and uncles,a'die never force me,he made me do whatever i want,he encouraged me to do what i love, i felt the love i didn't get from you with him, I want to be with my a'die not you.

Zizhen said while holding nie huaisang who stand firmly by nie mingjue's side.

Wenning: who are you calling son ,he is our son ,who are you to say you won't give him to us , you just gave birth to him, it's a'sang who took care of him when he know about you, he is our baby in first place you don't have any right on him, you treated him so badly,if the panel have any doubt you can investigate i stand by every word I said.

They all agreed on the punishment and ordered for a investigation as well.

Madam jin: the report will come by evening,if what wen gongzi told is true then the child will be handed over to second young master nie.

Ouyang: no he is my son, i own him...

They all were taken to the prison

Qiren: Then we will end this meeting, as for the panel head it will change every three years anyone from any sect can become the head depending on the votes, now only major sects stay, minor sects can leave .

Everyone left and the major sect started the personal meeting.weiying started first.

Weiying : first i want to be clear about the sect ,i think it's good to make wenqing the leader and make wenning his heir as they are the leaders of dafen wens in the first place,their children can inherit it, i will be an elder and supporter as i have no experience and interest in politics , please accept my request, second thing jingyi, jinling i observed you both were insecure about your personality ,i can understand, i too used to think so at one point, but I don't have anyone to tell this but children you have us ,all of us can understand your concern and can accept you as you are ,we don't mind how you behave like, it's good as long as you have pure conscience, we don't expect too much as long as you give your best , we don't want you to grow up fast, we want you to grow up at your own pace, you just be yourself if anyone says otherwise tell them "our parents and family don't have a problem if you have any questions you can talk to our family". My ducklings rest assured as long as I am here, we are here noone can say or do anything, i promise,you know right the times i broke my promise can be calculated with one hand.

Every other adult there nodded their head in support

The juniors have tears in their eyes,they just nodded their head and jumped on their beloved person who just chuckled lightly hugging them back,others just adored the scene. Later juniors went to their room the couples went to their room while wen qing and nie mingjue went to infirmary for treatment.

Wangxian room :

Weiying: Do you think i can deal with every thing lan zhan , sect duty , children and the panel work . There seems to be lots of responsibility

Lan zhan: Mn weiying is best, will help weiying with everything.

He kissed weiying's forehead and sat beside him making weiying blush

Weiying : lan zhan you have to warn me before you do this!

Lan zhan : Mn

Lan wangji brought his face near weiying's when they both heard a loud cry and knock on their door.

Lan wangji went to open the door annoyed only to see the fourth uncle carrying little a'yi in his hands and yuan following behind ,yuan immediately hugged weiying's legs and jingyi just cried hard looking and reaching out for Weiying who came out to see what's going on.wangji who tried to take him was totally ignored.

Fourth uncle: sorry a'ying they woke up from  their afternoon nap and little a'yi started crying,granny went with wen qing to have a checkup, i tried to console him but he didn't,so i bought him here.

Weiying: It's ok uncle, a'yi come here

he took jingyi in his arms who stopped the moment he came in weiying's arms, fourth uncle just chuckled and lan wangji pouted .

Fourth uncle: it seems he missed you a'ying, i will leave now,i apologise for interrupting you both again.

Weiying and wangji both blushed and a'yi started playing with weiying's hair. yuan went to lan wangji who lifted him up and started listening to all things he and a'yi did in their absence .

They both felt happy about their family for nth time. Suddenly weiying got a doubt.

Weiying: lan zhan ! Do you think shizui and jingyi will leave to their timeline again? Will they remember what they did? Will they go back to an altered future or their own timeline? What if it is a parallel universe or something?

Sorry for the short update,

I hope you like the chapter,

What do you want for the next chapter,

Please vote and comment your suggestions