Epilogue

Gusu:

Lanwangji had an invisible pout,he never trusts juniors,they always find a way to steal weiying, especially his second son and jin sect leader,they always trick him to spend time with weiying away from him just like now, the brats whined all day about how much they suffered when they travelled to the past and how they were bullied by the jin pigs which he personally won't believe as the Jiang sect leader, weiying, xiongzhang and himself are present there ,they won't let it happen,but his weiying,his innocent weiying trusted those foxes and fell into the trap.

Five of them were off to a vacation for one or two months,they will start with qinghe nie where that "i-am- stupid"face headshaker was waiting eagerly to spend time with weiying and attend tea party,then they will go to jin sect ,if not for his weiying's young mistress nephew he would never let weiying step on that God forbidden place, they will go to  festival, later they will go to baoshan sanren's mountain for some time as she missed him terribly and then go to yunming for the banquet of Jiang sect leader where that "i only have angry face "Jiang wanyin want to spend some time with his brother.

He originally wanted to accompany his weiying but those brats denied him by saying he needs rest as he took care of weiying alot in their absence that he might be tired manipulating hie weiying and making him worry, nonsense he will never get tired by taking care of weiying, but his sweet weiying got manipulated by them and worried about him unnecessarily and left him in gusu juniors saying it will only take for one or two months, what do they mean by only one or two months he can't live without his husband for one day, he miss his husband so much.even at home weiying will spend time with his xiongzhang and shifu for discussion and research etc and train those idiots .

everyone want to steal my weiying,Brats😡😡😡😡

Lan xichen: wangji what are you thinking so seriously.

Lanwangji: miss weiying,been a long time he left.

Lan xichen laughed a bit awkwardly even shocked, he knows he shouldn't laugh but he can see various emotions in wangji's eyes, jealousy, anger , sadness etc he shouldn't enjoy his brother's suffering but what can he do : but wangji......a'xian left before five minutes .

Lan wangji didn't answer , it's been FIVE MINUTES since weiying left him,how can he live for two months,lan wangji dreaded the thought,he wants to curse those brats but his weiying would be upset,he always thought wenning is the villian in his love story, but no everyone is enemy in my love story humph .

Far in AU, After 5 few years:

Lan wangji pouted , he shouldn't trust his nephews and sons, they steal his weiying away from him again, they always find a way to take weiying away from him.

After the juniors from future left, weiying and him went to yunming along with wens as the construction for wen sect is overseeing by wen qing , and major sects, weiying and himself enjoyed with their children though he got an impression that the children don't like him if he is very near to weiying,he brushed it off but regretted it now.

His xiongzhang and Jiang wanyin got married and both of them are living in yunming, by requesting weiying's grandmother they were blessed with a son lan haikuan and Jiang jili.

he and weiying were married  four years back followed by wei Ning and Nie huaisang who got another son nie yuchen , surprisingly after spending some time with wen qing/ wei qing the nie sect leader fall for the healer so they married three years back, the yilling wei sect leaded by Wei Ning and Nie huaisang while weiying helps often, and Nie sect is leaded by sect leader nie and wei qing.They were blessed with a son nie haoxuan.

The jin sect leader and weiying's shijie were blessed with another son jin jiyang and nie haoxuan and jiyang are apparently best friends, song lan, xiao xichen and xue yang got married, though he should be restrained to celestial mountain,xue yang changed in the company of weiying's uncles, They want to adopt a'qing but as a butterfly effect of the future, her parents didn't abandon her and loved her.they have twins song yubin  and xiao zhanjin.Mengyao got married as well and has a son in yunping meng zhoucheng.

Due to the unique blood line of baoshan weiying and xichen can get pregnant , as for them weiying gave birth twice , their son lan yibo and daughter lan xuanlu, being the only daughter in the big family every one pampered her a lot especially his shifu as there is no girl child in lans for generations, all children are attached to weiying.

weiying is pregnant for the third time and their family thought it would be good if weiying stays in yunming as his sisters can take care of him apparently it is nie zizhen's idea. So ,they stole him away, when he tried to show the excuse of children all four of them said they can accompany weiying while he work here freely, nonsense they just want to spend time with weiying,All of them are betrayers ,as nie sect, yilling shares borders with yunming weining and weiqing also went to accompany weiying along with their children, his xiongzhang and Jiang wanyin welcome them very happily,but he was tied here as he is acting sect leader humph.

Lan wangji:Everyone is enemy in my Love Story

The end

I hope you like the story,

Thank you all for reading,

I would like to write a story about weiying's absence in the MDZS.

Please give some suggestions.

I will try to update the new story soon .

Please vote and comment.